Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I’m going to rate that a 10/10 for the well-crafted mog, with matching pieces from at least 2 sets and a bit, with the good challenge staff. My only beef would be the white part of the tabard, but I know that can’t be helped.

Yes, he’s a demon hunter farmer. Yeah, it’s a long story.

I can appreciate the off-ball theme you’re going for, but the gloves and boots kinda betray it.

7.5 until you can fix the boots and gloves.

10/10 very tech-gnome inspired, and matches well.

This is just something I’m tinkering with while leveling.
Kinda wish my floating book pet could be seen here.
Also you can’t see my cute knee high boots,ah well.

7.5/10 Not bad for a leveling set.

I absolutely love this mog. You should be the poster child for Mages. 11/10

Thank you for the rating! I love your mog. I was the one that gave you an 11 in the other thread :wink:

As for my weapon, it’s actually the same one in both hands. The Elemental Crescent goes from bursting into flames to frozen. I’m lucky the Armory is showing both effects. Usually the are both frozen or both on fire.

Okay, wow, I freaking love that set. I had to, not just double, but TRIPLE-check that it wasn’t a full set.

You even managed to pull off different weapons in both hands, a rare feat indeed.

10/10

Hey, thanks.

Ah, I see what you’re saying about your weapons. I just assumed they were different variations of the same weapon.

My score remains unchanged, though.

10/10 That is an excellent combination!

I got this outfit all ready for “Zen” in Trial of Style and never rolled that theme. Zen is a bit of a head scratcher for plate.

(This is Cherna)

I wasn’t fishing for a new rating :slightly_frowning_face: I was just saying thank you and explaining my weapons. Plus letting you know (again) how much I like yours.

I love what you came up with. 10/10. I won it twice as plate wearing this:
http://imgur.com/QGMlZ92
http://imgur.com/FtQXssw

(This is Xigbar)

Ah, I wasn’t implying you were fishing for another rating. I was simply saying that even though your weapons are the same, I wasn’t going to lower my rating (since I put that your weapons being different was a positive), because I still really, really liked your mog.

Speaking of which, giving this mog a solid 8.5/10. A bit odd for a rogue, but I like the colors, and the oddball pieces you’ve used are unique, if nothing else.

THIS IS… SPARTA!!!

10/10. I love the addition of the boots which arent part of the set. Helm and belt work too

1 Like

Hate to be “that guy”… but that’s a full set. Granted, it’s a nice full set, and I like the weapon with it… but I can’t really give it many points. Sorry.

5/10

Oh, and BTW, I’m not sure why the crown I’m wearing right now is glowing red in the armory. It’s translucent and white in-game.

1 Like

I personally like sets a lot and think if its transmorgable it does not matter if it’s a set. Back on topic, I like your mog and will give it a 10/10 because it all matches and fits the priest theme.

The weapon, Tabard, and helmet have a very nice look to it, but the entirety of the set still diminishes the look. If you could swap out the belt, boots, and gloves you can probably get something really good looking, assuming you can even obtain a matching color. Cataclysm set’s have really “off” coloring, which makes them hard to match with mog’s from a majority of the game.

I just wanted to do the Sparta line :slight_smile:
Yeah, the only mog on that is the bow.

Please skip me and rate Felvoid

Since you really didn’t get a rating Ironz…

Sets don’t bother me if it’s a good looking set and someone finds a nice tabard and weapon to go with it. Which you did. 9/10

Not bad but this set is kind of bland. 7/10

I think you look amazing. 9/10

1 Like

Hey now, a purple DK. That’s a bit unusual. Not a bad mog, either. I really like how you got the Draenei head customization in on the act.

9/10

8.5/10, I dig it the older sets like that.

Always loved the mythic BRF warrior set. The sheer amount of horns on the helmet including the tauren ones looks surprisingly good. More horns more headbutt power.

The swords both go pretty well and I’m a sucker for asymmetry.
9/10

8/10 I love the cowl into cape bit, and it goes pretty well, but I don’t get the weapons.