Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

10/10!! I love it! Green in all the right places!

1 Like

Very pretty. 10/10

8/10 I like the blue pieces, and that belt is always awesome.

Changed my tattoos and hair, checking to see if this meshes better

8/10

I like everything except the weapons (stone looks out of place with all the leather/fur) and the bracers look kind of metallic (might just be the profile angle). Something more primitive/primal in both of those slots would solidify the look.

EDIT: Itā€™s not visible in the profile picture of my character, but there gold elbow
armor that matches the claws and weapon of my current mog. I also turn into a glowy purple cat.

1 Like

@Rathyr: consistent colours, not a fan of your gloves. Overall looks solid. I think you could find a better weapon mog than what you have now.

a good 7.5/10

Feral forms are still tied to their artifact weapon forms. Any of the glow kitties = that weapon =(

EDIT: 9/10, I like your mog, with the exception of the bone spikes on the legs

1 Like

Epic purple! You got my vote. 10/10

Very nice warlock vibe from the set!

Giving a 10/10!

This is the problem with coming up with a good mog. People think youā€™re wearing a set. Iā€™m not even close to wearing a set.

Hat, belt: LFR DA
Shoulders, shoes: Salvage Yard
Gloves, robe: tailoring.

Please skip me and rate Lightfang.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sorry, I thought it was a full set. Thatā€™s my bad 100%.

Changing my rating!

Userā€™s profile is hidden

6/10 chest looks out of place with the rest of the set.

6/10 (1 extra point for being a Kul Tiran, the great cosplayers of 2019). I personally donā€™t think that color of green on the armor looks that great with the weapon, and the helmet throws me off.

Eehā€¦ Iā€™m not feeling it. The Kingslayers actually go alright with thatā€¦ but itā€™s not roguish at all. Way too bright, the robe is just thematically off, and the goggles donā€™t match at all.

6/10

Pretty good. 8/10.

Iā€™m liking the mog but I feel that it would better suit an orc as it doesnā€™t feel very troll-ish.

7/10 :neutral_face:

Itā€™s tough to throw together a good mog at level 70. Well, I struggle with it.

Youā€™ve definitely made a decent go of it. But some of the purples donā€™t match, nor does the weapon. And that tabardā€¦ Hmm.

6/10.

Canā€™t wait to see you again at 120. :slightly_smiling_face:

10/10. You rock that mog, looks absolutely fantastic on a goblin and youā€™ve tied everything together. Makes me sad my goblin is a rogue tbh

1 Like

9/10. Soo fitting and matching!!

Wow, thatā€™s actually quite nice. Like, alot nicer than it has any right to be.

9.5/10