Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10 I love that set! It really gives that warrior vibe. Not too thrilled with the helm, but it does work.

For a leveling set, that’s not bad.

7.5/10

The boots, gloves and belt don’t match. 3/10

4/10, the shoulders are out of place because of the fire shard, and I’ve never liked that helmet

Huh, that’s an interesting miner mog you’ve got there. I kinda dig it.

8/10

Definitely matches, even your skin!!

Just finished my mog today.

Pretty priestly if you ask me :sunglasses:

I think you look great! Love your look. 10/10

Eh
 not bad but kind of messy. Your hat, belt, weapon and shoes don’t match your robe, shoulders and gloves. 6/10

Skippers get skipped.

1 Like

Wow. You look fantastic Hildemara! 10/10

I just got the dwarven heritage armor and have been playing around with the pieces.

1 Like

I’ll have to second Barukad there, Hildemara, that outfit is 10/10.

Barukad, that’s honestly elegantly simple, with just enough complexity granted by the pauldrons. Very good color matching, my one small grief is that the staff is very shiny but I won’t hold that against it. 10/10

3 Likes

I like it Thornewright. 7/10 it’s very shamanistic and almost Inuit looking with all of the fur details. It’s missing something to give it that final “umph” to really nail it.

I this look was inspired by Feralas. And yes I have one for Ashenvale too lol.

Well, you definitely look like Feralas!

8.5/10 Could be higher but I personally don’t like the gloves.

7/10, needs more personal flavor

Just the sort of thing I’d expect to find down a mine shaft, smacking ore from the stone. 10/10!

1 Like

6/10.

I’m not a fan of your choice of offhand and helm, they don’t mesh with your other items.

10/10. Love the dark druid look. Wouldn’t change a thing!

You a bad Orc, my man! 10/10

Blood Knight 10/10

7/10, pants look out of place and the purple bands on the elbowpads dont match, but at least the tattoos do

I gingerly assume that your mog is RP related and if that’s the case it suits its purpose well.

Maybe there’s a more suitable chest piece? Maybe.
Though if I had the Dragon Rider’s Chestpiece I’d wear it too! Very jealous right now. :wink:

A solid 8/10.