Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@thenerian
5/10
Blues don’t match belt is more like teal or greenish. Shoulders and helm just look like they don’t belong with the rest of the set. And tabard choice has yellow in it. Sorry my friend.

9/10 - Nice theme going there, but the shorts look awkwardly tight.

8/10 - I’m liking the helm and belt with the heritage armor, gives it a nice DH touch.

That being said, the dark red of the rest kind of puts it off. Probably the best solution would be to find boots with more gold, I’m sure there are some Legion boots that will do nicely.

I really like the upper half of the outfit, but the lower part kind of killed it. The lower half doesn’t seem as shiny and glories. Going to have to go with a 5/10.

My mog as seen in game.

@Gnomest

Lovely mini-demon hunter look! 10/10

1 Like

Loving the black and purple! 9/10!

@Risto
10/10 just don’t take my soul!:scream:

Very warlocky look! :blush:

1 Like

7/10 I like the gem/rich theme if that is what you were going for :slight_smile:

Looks good. Love your weapon choice. 10/10

I like the combination of purple and bronze. Overall it has the good ol’ Exodar look with some aspects of the Sunwell raids from back in the day. 9/10

10/10 pretty creepy

10/10 just the perfect epithome of the elven forest ranger, nicely done

You look like a mage assigned to a navy ship. It’s a great mix of sets, well done! 10/10 easy!

I like the creativity of this set by trying to use other pieces to blend it in with the heritage armor for the elves. I really like the shoulders for sure. I see how the helm matches but those horns make it seem like you’re a DH in disguise, and that belt I feel as if it was forgotten to be mogged over.

All in all I’d rate it a 7/10

This mog screams troll. I love it. 11/10

Yeah, it was a new belt.

As for yours, damn! Straight out of ZG! Great use of the monk tier, well done! 10/10

EDIT: @Jodelle

Nice, very hunterish! The blue feels a little odd, but goes well with the Nightborne’s skin colour. 9/10

Jodelle, it matches and cool points for the race… but needs some style. 7/10?

8/10, the hood is slightly off but overall nice

Looks awesome for a mage, especially arcane. That headpiece rocks.

That belt & being a panda seem to clash with that set, otherwise nice purple look. 7/10

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=183597/amani-zandalli-pally#modelviewer:31+0 my dream toon coming true next patch. What you think? Been waiting to be a troll pally since BC. : D