Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

That set definitely looks classy on a Zandalari, though I’d suggest exploring more options for gear instead of using 5 pieces from the same set; that just makes it more boring. 8/10

Not bad but it’s a bit messy. I see what you’re going for and it doesn’t quite work. 7/10

7/10 you look like you will gnaw at my ankles :slight_smile:

Looks good, though a bit hard to tell with the artifacts not working ont he armoury as they’re supposed to.

Only major nitpick is the shoulder armour, leaving the red tattoo exposed, which really seems to stand out from the generally more subdued colours of the rest. 8/10

10/10 it looks all great together. I am not a big fan on how big the hands and legs look on the blood elf model, but all and all looks great together (although reminds me of megaman and that is a + for me)

8/10 Thats an epic look! Looks Majestic af. Would have loved to see less set pieces but good strong look overall.

9.5/10 for the sheer creativity of the mog set and the amazing way you’ve pieced together the cool and warm colors. My only small gripe is that the belt and main hand are more blue, and the rest of it is more periwinkle.

Recently race changed, here’s the actual armory page:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/Tabrely

I personally find it to be a 3/10. Seems a little too plain for my taste, but it does fit the class well.

5/10 if there’s some sort of theme to it I’m afraid I’m not quite catching it sorry :frowning:

Muiranne - Here’s a real rating since you got struck by Gnomiest/Rustwell. It sucks when it happens but it happens to us all.

I think your mog is fantastic. The only critique I have is that one dagger that doesn’t quite match. I would use the same one as your mainhand. 9/10

Peeko - the belt and hat looks great with that Wrath set! I’ve always loved those fist weapons too. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

Remember how I said I had that xmog? Here it is. :wink:

1 Like

@ psylocke 9/10 accurate as can be. but hard to find another look. just like making a hunter named Sagget, now i have to name all my pets bob. but amazing nonetheless

1 Like

That is indeed perfect. I do wish leather could make such a mog. A DH, Monk or Rogue with that would be killer.

Please rate Chishte. I was only responding to Psylocke.

1 Like

Chishte you’re getting an error when viewing profile.

This guys mog isn’t done (been at it for weeks with bonus rolls, <5% drop rate for all 4 pieces) but screw it. Hows it looking so far?

EDIT: Sweet, I agree Greta. The eventual goal

Wow. This is what a Paladin should look like. 10/10

1 Like

I bounce this character between looking like Magik to my current mog of Laura X23 Kinney

Greta, hats always look cool 9/10

9/10 for cosplay. xD <3

Not my style, but not bad. 9/10

Won’t let me look up your profile but it looks good on thumb image,
9 1/2 of 10…

8/10 Nice and simple. I think it would look better without the shoulders though.