Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Makes me so happy that someone caught on to that. Thank you. It’s even more pronounced in-game while I’m riding the Jeweled Onyx Panther mount. :smiley:
On that note I like yours too. Very cool assassin look. Deadly, but also rugged and looks prepared for travel. I like it. 10/10

10/10 on yours. The coloring all around is just beautiful. I like the creativity of incorporating both the heritage set and the Waist of Time into the whole thing.

1 Like

I can only view some profiles too. Often when I click a user’s image, their summary page doesn’t have a “view profile” link/button. I think the site is just broken like that. (Few other broken things too)

Yours was the first I’ve been able to see, and I really like it =). 10/10

2 Likes

Simple but for the good reasons, very refreshing, I like it, 9/10.

10/10. Very stylish; you look like an anime character. The kind of character that’ll sweep the protagonist’s girlfriend off her feet, do a lot of really cool things, but then turn out to have been secretly a villain all along. But then turn out to have been really triple crossing the villains. It’s a practical-cool look, one that you could easily see someone actually wearing. The popped collar and the belt tie the look together.

Unique. Tho a bit mismatched for my liking. 6/10

10/10, very creative mix of the two Legion sets. Equal parts stylish and deadly looking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

8/10.

I dig the dark purples and black hood. I feel it really fits.

1 Like

9/10 looks good. Good match with the gloves.

I was looking at those sets the other day.

9/10. Took a point off because it’s a full set, but it’s such an unsed set! :smiley:

Just changed mine around a bit again. I think I got it perfect. :smiley:
What do you guys think?

Very brutal looking. I like what you’re going for. Sadly I have to dock a point for the weapon, which completely clashes with the armor. 9/10.

9/10 looks pretty good!!!

Garrosh did nothing wrong. 8.5/10

8/10. Weapon’s brightness kind of feels out of place with the rest of the set, but that could just be how it looks in a still vs. in the actual game.

sidenote - I hate wands. :frowning:

You look like a night elf that was transformed into a gnome. I like it; it’s original, and originality to me is more important than good. 8.5/10

A pirate look that is unorthodox yet elegant. 9/10

Where is everyone…?

holy molly, 9.5/10, I wasn’t 100% sold on the weapon.

You look more like a rogue than a demon hunter. However, this contrast just makes the mog even more interesting. Stay classy. 9.5/10

1 Like

Classic Paladin! I love it! 9/10

I cant view your profile but judging by the character icon it looks like you’re rocking a cool purple look. 6/10 I want to rate higher because im sure it looks great, but im afraid I cant because I cant see the whole thing :slightly_frowning_face: