Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

If you can’t get to someone’s profile, you can look up their name in the armory instead.

As for your transmog: Rocking that “dark” druid look! You look like you’d make a good evil mastermind. 10/10

You are a Ret Paladin but your weapon does not radiate with the holy light. Instead it seems to be made of skulls. An interesting take I kind of like it,

8/10

Do you want me to rate your heirlooms? I mean, I can, it just doesn’t seem fair. I’d rather wait for you to finish leveling.

7/10

I like pirate themes, the weapons seem a bit off though.

A bit too heavy on the heritage armor. While one set can look nice, it isn’t very creative.

8/10

I like it. Its not too bright like some Paladins, and the weapon goes very well with the whole look.

10/10

9/10
I like it as a dark druid set. But I think it just screams ‘I want to be a Demon Hunter’ a wee bit much.

I call mine the Bodysuit mog.

It would have been nice. This is the look my character has, regardless of what actual armor is being covered up. My Tauren likely wont be changing much in the terms of armor design. I have an upgrade set I will use at level but other than that, this is how Echey’Neahok looks.

Eagle Talon Upgrade

Feel free to rate that instead of you must.

Oh an it is very form fitting. As you can see from my Armory I prefer simpler mogs to the more flashy ones as a Hunter. It is hard to stalk your prey if large bulbus shoulders or head piece keeps clanking or getting caught on something. Also if they can see you coming.
10/10

Alrighty. Because it’s mostly an heirloom set with low-level gear sprinkled in, I won’t say it’s anything revolutionary, but it does give me a proud young hunter vibe, and that’s not bad considering what you had to work with. 6.5/10.

not too bad for a goblin mr mcstabbynuts

7.5/10

Well…
Your gloves and boots match.
Your chest piece and pants match.
But, they don’t match each other…
… and your belt and weapon don’t match anything else or each other.

I have no clue what you were going for. But! Your mog isn’t the worst I’ve seen so 6/10.

I like that set quite a bit! 10/10

Are you a warlock or a priest…? 6/10

Since I can’t rate they guy who gave you a BS rate because his profile is not active you look great 10/10

Just search my name in the armory…

I did gives the page as if you changed servers or name changed sorry I can’t rate you.

Strange… I haven’t transferred since last year. Maybe you can try again later? I’ll be home to log in soon.

I like that look for a paladin a lot, 9/10.

8/10. I like it. But I have a purple bias. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Elegant and Warlock-y. 10/10

1 Like