Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@Scabber 8/10 - very Hunter, took me a bit to see the mask and not demon hunter eye cover.

Looks cool, reminds me of something I canā€™t quite put my finger on 8/10

Nice set but too much green for me. Still, looks good :slight_smile:
ETA: this isnā€™t my mog. Donā€™t know why my profile isnā€™t updating.

@Bellannia
I love your alliance themed set. 8/10

Oops, I meant to post on my mage. My paladin mog isnā€™t complete yet. Rate my mage plz :slight_smile:

Well since you posted both may as well rate both.

@Quil
Not a bad assortment of gear, it seems to be thematically uniform with the exception of the red on the boots. Though being Horde you got to hide some in there somewhere right? Even your hair matches the mog. 8/10

@Novis
Well you got the purple theme down to balance the tabard. Not sure how you managed to have a staff and a tomb equip at the same time but it works to emphasis the mage aspect as well. Not a fan of the helm design.
9/10

Having issue, canā€™t look at your profile to get a good look

9/10 looks good

10/10. Show me what it means to be called Hellscream!

how do you post that pic?

@Kreivos Magā€™har Orc, I like! 8/10

Not a fan of head pieces that hide faces, but rest is outstanding. Very horde, red and spiky. 7-8 . Wish I could see weapons better.

7/10

Love the simpleness

Changed again. Iā€™m still deciding on a mog to stick with, lmao.

10/10, I like the simplicity of yours as well. A rugged, practical Argent Crusade knight!

I really like what youā€™ve got going on there with your main hand/off hand combo there, Kreivos. The gemstone theme is subtle and understated, but itā€™s there, and the only thing missing would be one of the gem cloth helms (I think it drops from Ragnaros or Majordomo in Molten Core?). The current one works, but it might be too subtle for the weapon pairing; that said Iā€™m still really liking it. 8.5/10.

2 Likes

I like it but the weapons seem out of place for some reason 9/10

Darn. Cant see your profile Psylocke. Curious to see since I love you had the ability to get that name.

Sighā€¦ I still cant see anyoneā€™s profile to rate them. If you can, go ahead and rate them over me.

Platekini matches pretty well colorwise with the rest of the armor, the weapon looks like a lightsaber - not sure if that works with the rest of the mog - 7.5/10.

Iā€™ve seen this set used a lot over the years, Iā€™ve used it myself when I had a belt Hunter, but Iā€™ve never seen it on a male model. Interesting.

8/10

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/Perdita