Ranks Haven't updated?

It’s significantly later than usual; or is it just me?

1 Like

Ya where my rank is

It happens about 11 AM server on my server.

Just you. It takes longer than this and there are multiple threads on it every week.

2 Likes

It’s not significantly longer.

Updating ranks has always taken multiple hours. I didn’t work at Blizzard in 2005, but engineers who did have told me that they used to update ranks during maintenance, with the servers offline. Waiting for the weekly honor job to complete was one of the reasons that maintenance used to always require multiple hours every week.

Today our maintenance periods are much shorter, and this is partly because of big improvements to the honor update.

31 Likes

Yeah I’d recalled it having been finished by the time the servers got back up most weeks. I guess that’s why I was confused.

Patience.

LEARN IT YOU WORMS

1 Like

You all screech for blizzard to interact on forums… When they do you get people like this… No wonder blues rarely post these days :confused:

9 Likes

LOL @ people reporting the things that are actually gonna get your rank to tick up.

2 Likes

Ive had a couple weeks that it went through; during maintenance and some that I needed to wait until 430pm server (west coast)

What is up with all the ‘geniuses’ mass reporting posts?

4 Likes

It might have been the blue; flagging those just trying to aggravate

Thanks for the update, Kaivax. It is appreciated.

4 Likes

Finally a blue post I can point to every Tuesday to show people this is typical…

Everyone needs a little
Bit of patience!

3 Likes

Good answer, and as someone who played back in the day, I remember hearing honor was definitely part of the reason it took so long during maintenance, just happy you posted here so we can link to it when ppl bring this up each week.

1 Like

Was waiting for one of these posts lmao.
Every week…

Just wait :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I remember checking WoW’s website to see mine and friend’s rank every week on Tuesday, it would be cool if such a thing existed again!

2 Likes

Oh look its the weekly my rank hasn’t updated post…see you all next week

4 Likes

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Lol at how many posts are hidden/muted on this thread.

2 Likes