Ranger General Sylvanas future interactions

As we’re all internalizing Ranger General Sylvanas I want to take a look at potential interactions.

I believe that Sylvanas will feel remorse/regret for what she did when she became a victim of Frostmourne’s dark magic and had her soul ripped to shreds. Even though she had her soul manipulated and twisted by Zovaal; the Ranger General will need to gather herself and move forward. As much as I want Ranger General Sylvanas to stick around I don’t think she’s gonna last long. Even as the Banshee Queen she wanted to kill Arthas and commit suicide.

I think there’s gonna come a point when she asks for the sword and her clean death again, but that will come after some juicy interactions.

What interactions do you guys want to see?

Of course I want another Windrunner family reunion Pt2; especially between her and Alleria.

Here’s a short list that I want to see

Forsaken

Blightcaller

Lor’themar

Kael

Genn

Of course, Tyrande

Arthas

1 Like

I’m sure it’d be done with all the tact and grace you’d expect at this point, but what about Baine? And not just because he hasn’t been used, but him as the stand-in representative for Sylvanas betraying the taurens’ trust in accepting the forsaken into the horde in the first place. Maybe some mutual finger-pointing in that the tauren never delivered in discovering a cure for undeath as was promised, since they’ve been suffering the entire time.

6 Likes

My guess? Baine and Tyrande will be the primary people she interacts with.

She imprisoned him and he will probably visit her cell and then as Heart of the Horde he will be the proxy of the forsaken and Horde reconciliation.
She will probably be real sorry about Zelling too who will represent the “”"“good”""" forsaken.

Then there MIGHT be a Tyrande interaction but I doubt it. Blizzard will drag that on further like they do all other things Night Elf. They are always a little too slow to catch that carrot as they get wacked by that stick.

5 Likes

Oooooooo no but you just gave me a good idea what about the council and the Horde as a whole.

1 Like

To clarify, I don’t think the forsaken should be curable. But that doesn’t mean the tauren didn’t fail to produce any results.

2 Likes

Baine is meh on crack. W/e hole or corner he is sitting in he should just stay there.

I really don’t like his character to say the least

4 Likes

Tyrande only if tyrande kills her 5 seconds into their interaction.

6 Likes

At this point she probably would beg Tyrande for it.

Remove Arthas, Tyrande, and Genn. Add Voss, Vol’jin, Talanji, and Bwonsamdi.

1 Like

I think Veressa is gonna come back in a big way for Sylvanas. Alleria I think may not be so trusting of this new Sylvanas.

I hope we get more Sylvanas trying to find Nathanos now that she knows Tyrande killed him, i think Bwonsamdi will twist the knife using Nathanos’s necklace recovered from Apari. There’s a lot of meat here for drama.

I’ll bite.

I think Sylvanas at this point should enjoy a nice retirement…

In Maiev’s Barrow Prison.

1 Like

Haven’t Shandris and Tyrande both gone back to Azeroth by the time the raid happens?

Thats news to me. I thought they were still there.

Can’t wait for Tyrande to apologize to Sylvanas for trying to bring her to justice after she wiped out her people and obliterated their souls in the maw while also destroying their home.

1 Like

This is the most intriguing storyline that I have seen in a very long while. I think the whole SL inner workings are a close 2nd.

Literally anything is better than a Sylvanas mustache twirl storyline and I think this is the best route they could have taken.

So far the story has been completely awesome; I haven’t had this level of intrigue and anticipation since Wrath. Bravo Cdev!

/chefkiss

On that note how can I forget the loyalist!!

What are the chances that Sylvanas despises or even hates her former comrades and subjects?

1 Like

When Alleria goes crazy with void power, I hope Sylvanas is the one to talk her off that ledge. The possibilites are endless.

2 Likes

I hope they find and rescue Nathanos right in time for Zelling to arrive and perform any of Rain’s fatalities on him before leaving without any further elaboration.

3 Likes

I think the three Sisters will stuck together …

I’m pretty sure the whole throwing herself off ICC after Arthas died was because she realized she’d be cursed forever and never have her soul back. Now she does have her soul back so the circumstances have greatly changed.

I don’t think she’s aware that Zovaal had part of her soul stashed away. If she did “she remembered a fool” and wouldn’t want it back.