Ranger General Sylvanas future interactions

Thats incorrect. She expected her Elysian fields. She expected a very Bastionlike afterlife, minus the mindwipes. She got a very different afterlife than the one she expected, and then came back a demigoddess of death comanding a small force of Val’kyr.

I kindof want to see Thrall and Slyvanas. After the death of Saurfang, Thrall had a look in his eye that he wasn’t going to be a little baby no more…

Oh, not to mention she sent assassins to kill his children. (but lets not mention that >.> )

It absolutely is not incorrect. Clearly she didn’t want to keep “living” in her current state. Regardless of what she expected afterwards, that is still part of why she did it.

We know since classic that sylvanas have no problem to kill childrens.

Wasn’t there datamined dialogue of Tyrande saying it’s time to move on from vengeance? That while some nelves still want to fight, she feels they should focus on rebuilding and moving forward. If that’s the case, any confrontation between her and “redeemed” Sylvanas will be a letdown. I can almost taste the vomit in my mouth as I type this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizz used the scene to have Tyrande forgive Sylvanas as a final “vengeance is bad, mkay?” lesson before closing the door on the Burning.

We’ll see it in a few weeks, yeah.

News at 9:

Tyrande goes to sit in the corner to think about how she just tried to murder an innocent women instead trying to mend her soul as Elune reveals why she dampened her powers.