Randomly kicked from dungeon

Got kicked for getting the golden pig in freehold

During the leveling process - I like to dps with other people who are leveling.
I mean i’m ok with getting a carry but - I don’t mind when people are doing less dps than the tank. I’ve always leveled all my alts (when the opportunity to do so existed) through the dungeon system. I’ve never voted to kick anyone other than for being AFK or being a totally bad person all together. In fact, a lot of the time, even when someone is AFK we just keep going anyway…assuming they had connection issues and will be back.

I don’t find that the majority of people are mean.

1 Like

120 DK

seems legit

Take the average amount of times someone kicks another person, take the average amount of times someone presses yes, if you go above average you are doing something wrong. There is no way one person can justify using the VTK system overly more than the average.

The only reasons would be that person who uses it more than average is either being a troll, is causing issues and diverting the attention of the group by kicking as ‘DPS keeps pulling groups’ so they don’t get kicked for doing the wrong thing constantly, or you get premades who are just doing it for the lols.

I’ve kicked maybe 2 players this TW week, one was straight up AFK during a boss fight sitting in a corner somewhere and started moving the moment the boss and the other was the “Oops, I lagged” player. They both deserved to be kicked.

Now I played a fair bit of TW this week, got many alts to level and even than I only kicked 2. Imagine if the average is say 2-5 kicks per week, what if someone has 12 on a low week and upwards of 20 on average, would you say they are just being unlucky, or would you maybe think they are doing something wrong?

Toxic game, toxic devs, toxic board members, toxic relationship with players, toxic player base

Oh look, someone is being toxic.

Just because you say something, doesn’t objectively make it true. I could say the exact same thing right back to you Akadruid- you are obviously baiting. See that? Same thing, now would you like to argue over a subjective fact of observation? Because I could care less what you think. If you reply back trying to argue with me it will prove my point, and I will not reply. f6, and try again.

you’ve kicked more people this week than I’ve kicked this entire expansion. sounds like you’re abusing the feature.

1 Like

To make sure one of them gets loot.

It’s fine if your happy to carry AFK players, but most of us are not.

1 Like

i don’t really encounter them

lol here’s a good one. I did that maw quest where you end up being sad and sob non stop. Went into a dungeon with that dumb buff and got kicked before we even killed anything because my Char was crying non stop. Had a great laugh over that one. No one asked what was going on just a boot.

1 Like

that’s why, you got in on a guild run that had someone leave so they said screw it and qued. I sucks you know what when that happens but at the end of it all you got kicked simply because of it being their guild run. Been happening since the dawn of guilds. Will kick a rando sooner than a member/

Or you don’t notice them. Just because someone is moving does not mean they are actually participating in the dungeon. Or when someone dies to what looks like a mistake, yeh it’s not always. If you play this game long enough you can pick out the genuine bad players versus those who just want a free carry.

Like the player I ran into one day, a BM hunter in Mechagon, his auto attack damage was his number 1 source of of damage on the meters, you have to be pretty special to not do that on purpose.

1 Like

i ran a +2 halls last night to help somebody out. the boomkin did 500 dps overall. i think it was a kid so i didn’t say a word.

2 Likes

Lol you didn’t just check the forum, you need subs to post on this forum, you basically admitted that you never left and is just here to be a doomsayer.

1 Like

There idiots

Players would probably default to the first option every time because when applying actual thought they’d find the kicks never go through.

During Cata we wiped on the finial boss several times in LFR. Now granted I was only number 5 heals overall. But I was playing my Shadow priest and I was two DPS (lawl)!

I wish WoW had a system that rewarded good game play behavior like in some other games. Maybe thing would get better. As it is it only get worst.

So sometimes people are noobs, sometimes they’re jerks, most of the time they’re not. That’s the best you can hope for since the developers don’t do anything to improve things.

They literally still play the game, their last logout was an hour ago on their druid alt.

Guess you decided to inhale some of that copium again? Welcome back to the game. lol