Randomly kicked from dungeon

I guarantee there was a reason

Yep, this is why I play ff14 nowadays. WoW has almost nothing left for me. WoW has old graphics, outdated systems, and annoying grinds. But most importantly, the friendlier community and enforcement in-game against toxicity are why FF14 is a better MMO than WoW.

4 Likes

Then why are you here clown?

1 Like

Surprisingly it didn’t happen as I leveled this character, but generally any character I level takes a handful of out-of-the-blue kicks. I’ve learned to just roll with it, if they can’t bother to tell me what I was doing wrong then I can’t be bothered to care enough to try to correct it. Sometimes I do the old “/ignore, then hate” on the group leader just to let them know how much I appreciate them wasting my time, but usually I’m not even that petty.

1 Like

because they are jerks.
sadly this is something Blizzard GM will not do something about and this why the WoW community is also known as one of the most toxic community out there.

of course there is a lot more, but this but one of the many reasons.

1 Like

Here? Where is here? In game or the forums?

If you mean the forums, the ol Youtube algorithm from the days I watched WoW videos informed me that the patch date was announced for Nov 2.

So thought I’d check the good ol wow forums reaction to the news and maybe trigger a white knight by sharing my latest experience in that “other” MMO.

Does that answer your question?

Keep inhaling that copium, clown.

1 Like

When someone is kicked from a dungeon by a group of 4 guildies, that’s not “random”.

1 Like

Wait, what, another necro?

Jeez why do these keep happening…

1 Like

From my experience most people click “yes” without even reading what it says(if anything). I’ve seen some really trolly stuff over the years.

This is some Gordon Ramsay energy

And let’s reemphasize on the word RARE (not rare steak). I’d even argue never unless if you afk for a prolonged period of time or are just incredibly rude.

I really love how the community there actually pushes through to get encounters done instead of rage quitting and throwing blame. I just did Seat of Sacrifice yesterday (and this encounter is NO JOKE in terms of the amount of mechanics you have to perform especially as a healer). We wiped like 3/4 times and got it done after learning from every mistake.

2 Likes

I’ve seen videos of SOS savage, its insane. I was in a dalriada a few weeks ago and we only had 7 people for some reason(we started with 20+) by last boss, we managed to killed him after 10mins, was crazy fun.

I think a big part of it is that if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is a list of “suggested topics” there, some of which are really old.

Why do i need a guild member for that? I can do that myself if the group isn’t reading. That’s irrelevant to the current conversation.

Now you’re just trolling. Bye.

No i’m not? You’re flat out wrong. 2 guildies cannot do anything 1 random person can do.

Vote kicking should work like this:

1. The initiator selects kick, and is given a list of 10 reasons, and selects one.
  2. The other players are presented with the name of the player to kick and the same list.
  3. If 75% of the players click the same list item, meaning they noticed the problem too, then the player gets kicked.
4 Likes

I average about 4 kicks a week. Might be possibly do to telling DPS stop being obtuse. That or yelling at them faster this done the faster you can join the 1 hour wait as DPS. Not sure. Plus it might that one guy who said I had to be nice. I ask under what US law says I have to be nice?

MY personal Take. I do not know you therefore I do not care. Kick me. Fine go ahead and I will just find something else or instant click. Some rando I will never meet in real life and even I know them. Can say all they want to say. It their dime. Me I just being me. I am what I am…

Words are costly if you put a price on them. Me they are free as the world.

I got kicked once recently, absolutely no idea why, I was pulling more DPS than the rest of them combined, yeh good luck with the rest of your run. I’ve had some really stupid people in groups and 99% of the time I am sure they are kicking you because than it makes you look like the person at fault, the other 1% would be a combination of kicking the wrong person or for the lols.

it really needs to change, the penalty for using the system too much or wrongly needs to be pushed through faster so players who just whilly nilly kick someone can be stopped from trolling others, yeh yeh than what about the AFK players and all that, well too bad. If you are going to be randomly kicking someone for no reason or the wrong reason than you deserve to be stuck in a group with an AFK, that’s not my fault.

please define “wrongly”