RaiderIO should be banned

That’s why it wasn’t used right away. Most of us stuck to using the armory/ilvl. I remember sitting in raids, waiting while the raid leader was checking armory and ilvl.

You’re saying that it’s not abused, but that “u dnt udrstnd it” over and over. Oh, I understand it.

The broken record plays…
You don’t understand how it’s ruined so much, from what used to be a better place to group and raid. It wasn’t broken (wasn’t perfect but not broken) and someone tried fixing it…and we have this.

And adds it’s own “score” to it and requires additional runs, data, content that unnecessary. Maybe you don’t understand it.

But…you just said:

Fell on your own blade.

That was already made clear. Not abused in the same way. Different age, and simpler time and community.

Exactly, so it is unreliable even with it’s own “Score” system and silly requirements. Armory is a source of “experience” and is direct from WoW data. Not diluted.

So it is just a measure of epeen.
:rofl:

Sums it up. Thanks.

And thats what everyone does, you sign up for a +15 Told Dagor, they examine you lacking the experience on that m+ and you arent getting any invite, see how easy it is?

1 Like

Any tool can be “abused”. You aren’t showing how its being abused. But you are showing how you don’t understand it.

Before rIO we didn’t have dungeons worth running because there was no m+. Is that what you want to go back to?

Trivial dungeons that are pointless?

And it does more than merely add a score. Once again. You don’t know what you are talking about if you think the score is all rIO is.

No, I did not.

All I can gather is you are wishing WoW dungeons could go back to being the overly simple and trivial dungeons they once were.

No.

Its not.

Please. Take 5 mins to research rIO so you don’t come across as completely ignorant.

Wait…what?

Its not hard to get experience in dungeons. The issue is people want to skip to the harder dungeons without getting experience in the easier ones.

They want to jump into +10s or +15s without ever doing a +2.

You aren’t being prevented from running dungeons below +10 because of your IO.

1 Like

^ This, most of the people doing these kind of threads did like a freehold +12, then they sign up for a king rest +15, they get declined and complain here, its hilarious, why would a measly +12 on a diff keystone mean anything when signing up for a +15 of another dungeon, its retarded, change the numbers and it applies everywhere.

2 Likes

If I were to sign up for something I couldn’t do, well then, it’s on me for that stupid choice. Under my qualifications (JFC sounds like a job app), I would sign up for an 8 or 7 and if further data was needed, we would ask and answer.
/logic

refer to my above post, change the numbers and there you have it, the entitled kid syndrome.

1 Like

Congrats, you just described the rIO system.

It allows me to see that you haven’t done a +15 or anything close. And that maybe you should focus on something in your range. the 7 or 8.

Yeah ^^ I did…three posts up. You don’t understand how to read and comprehend.

I know that why I stated:

And if we didn’t have anything worth running, then how was any system back then abused?

Wailing Caverns wasn’t pointless during vanilla. Did you even play vanilla? Wrath baby, or legion baby, I sense.

Then you don’t understand what my argument is.

You just don’t like your system criticized.

I feel like you didn’t read the rest of my post with your retort. I don’t disagree with what you’re saying entirely, since I know people try to get ahead of themselves, but even anything passed a +6 has groups checking IO. That being said, my post wasn’t exactly against IO’s existence either.

1 Like

Imagine using vanilla dungeons as example on a m+ thread, you want people to laugh at you right, cause thats what you are getting at.

1 Like

Why would I change the numbers? That would be illogical. I would be “entitled” if I expected more than I could run. Do you know what “entitled” means?

Run your own key. If you can’t push it up, you’re probably the issue.

1 Like

Then please explain, because you are all over the place.

You claim that this “new” community of WoW is wrong to use an external add on score, when its been used over and over again.

You repeatedly say things about rIO that implies you aren’t familiar with it.

I am fine with critics. Uninformed critics are different.

Groups checking io in the 6-9 range are rare. Lets not pretend its the norm. I read the rest, I was just pointing out how the analogy of the “employment/experience loop” does not apply.

Then let me show a more on ground example for you, you sign up for a +9 tol dagor, you have done a +8 freehold, why should i invite you if you havent done any tol dagor? you have no experience on that dungeon, you do realize each dungeon has diff pulls and strategies right? no exp = no invite, thats all that rio does, adapt or form your own groups.

Again. Happy, now?

You didn’t explain how I am uniformed, just that I don’t understand it. If you can’t explain it, then it shows that you don’t understand what you’re defending.
The above is quite common in society…

what are you talking about? no one was running wailing caverns at max level.

that’s a completely irrelevant example.

You’re purposely asking silly questions, that have zero logic applied to them. If the moon was green cheese…
You’re making poor talking points to support a poor system.

/wave