Raider IO is toxic

This is true. I agree there.

However, this is somewhat true depending on the group composition you both play with and fight against, as random is random.

Earlier, I made a thread on allowing for a group size slider. Seen here: I think there should be a group size slider for all content

Torghast is the one to set the precedent going forward, not Heroic Dungeons from now almost ten years ago.

I saw that thread and I completely disagree on every level possible.

Once you implement flex content, it messes with the challenging aspect. It limits you in the mechanics you can implement.

1 Like

My thread wasn’t flagged, so not quite so.

Torghast isn’t busted that way, and additionally, they recently removed Time Pressure via the Torments being nerfed.

Huh?

You said “I disagree with this on every level possible”.

I’ve seen controversial threads get flagged for opinions either worse or sillier than mine on the matter.

If you were true to your word, my thread would be flagged. That’s the quid-pro-quo on mass disagreement in the current forum.

1 Like

…once again…huh?

So you are saying that because your thread was not flagged…it means by default I agree with you?

I hope you are joking and I am just slow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not necessarily that you agree with me. Just not completely disagree.

1 Like

So because you thread is not flagged…it means I don’t completely disagree?

That makes no sense at all.

3 Likes

holy shineoly, that’s some twisted logic

3 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s how it is. I agree with you that the logic is twisted.

Complete disagreement, to me, is flagging. There are no downvotes or proper burials.

1 Like

I don’t flag a person because I disagree.

Maybe untwist your logic.

While I commend you for being civil, I will do my best to untwist reality. It’s hard, let me tell you.

1 Like

wait a minute, are you also a shaman with a strong affinity for cabbage?

I think it’s great. It prevents people who care/work hard/have more skill from having to risk carrying or ruining a key of a person who is not any of the aforementioned. I think it’s toxic that people like you expect everyone to help others learn the game or progress. I think it’s toxic that people like you don’t think people need to form teams with fellow low skill players to figure it out on their own like everyone else has had to do. I think it’s toxic that you’re essentially being a Karen and trying to speak for the rest of the community about how High Skill needs to “mingle” with low skill. It’s player choice, and always should be. You should never have to not be able to have the best way to decide who to bring to content you want to tackle. Imagine pro sports being like, yo… we gunna mingle with these backyard players see if we can’t learn them up real fine!

NO THANKS, you are toxic. You are trying to condemn others to your false sense of chivalry.

2 Likes

No matter how many times Aang or anyone else destroys cabbages, that guy still stays in business. Rough work, let me tell you.

It’s because IO fanboys will use it to ‘gate’ lower keys, hell alot more raid groups are using it now and IO score has NOTHING to do with raiding.
IO does serve a purpose, yes… but it’s dingbats that are giving it a bad name.

1 Like

He won’t be put off so easily.

Yes, I binged it on netflix when it was added.

You’re gonna need this:

1 Like

Cabbages are a good way of living, they make a good salad base.