Raid Tuning Coming June 21

And STOP designing raids with LEGENDARY in mind just design them with ordinary gear in mind.

1 Like

M+ ain’t going anywhere. This game will stop getting new raids before we stop seeing M+. M+ dwarves even raiding.

2 Likes

The raid was just too big.

They should have stuck with the original 8-boss plan. Halondrus → Anduin → DONE

Heck, they could have released the 3 remaining bosses as a separate raid at the end, sort of a dessert & nightcap to finish off the expansion.

It certainly would have been better than their current stupid plan to re-release Sanctum and Nathria as a “new season”.

6 Likes

I’d like this 57 times if I could.

season 4 is going to be garbage.

7 Likes

I made a comprehensive list of all the nerfs to anduin since the first kill;

Anduin Wrynn’s health reduced by 5%.
Anduin’s Doubt health reduced by 15%.
Anduin’s Despair health reduced by 25%.
Monstrous Soul health reduced by 11%.
Befouled Barrier’s absorbs 10% less healing.
Remorseless Winter damage reduced by 10%.
Hopebreaker damage over time reduced by 15%.
Anduin’s Hope movement speed reduced.
Wicked Star now targets one player at a time (was 2).
Blasphemy duration increased to 16 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Blasphemy will no longer be triggered when coming in contact with an unmarked player.
Players are now invalid targets for Blasphemy for 20 seconds after the effects of Lost Soul expire.
Lost Soul’s Banish Soul cast time increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Lost Soul duration increased to 40 seconds (was 35 seconds).
Banish Soul cast time increased to 16 seconds (was 12 seconds).
Grim Reflection’s Grim Fate haste bonus reduced to 200% (was 250%).
Reduced the health of Grim Reflections by 15%.
Fiendish Soul’s Soul Explosion missile travel speed reduced by 20%.
Fiendish Soul’s Necrotic Claws cooldown increased by 50%.
March of the Damned damage reduced by 75%.
Soul Explosion damage and travel speed reduced by 30%.
Necrotic Detonation cast time increased by 30%.

Enough to print a book honestly xd

10 Likes

Don’t worry, no matter how hard they gut this raid it’ll still be harder than doing 20s where they conduits are or 15s for gear.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not even going to argue, I’m just going to unsubscribe once I get my KSM blueberry week 2. I may try to pick up the slime cat before my sub runs out but if I don’t get it then oh well. I have no interest in anything they’re doing and only want the mount because I know it will look good with a few void themed mogs and would beat myself up a bit if I didn’t get it when it’s such low hanging fruit.

I am in the top 0.2% of players, do you actually think you can get under my skin this way? Lol. I am a god in my own mind. I would have thought you caught onto the way I am by now.

1 Like

It’s clown material they have to make it for such a niche portion of the population at the start.

Absolutely hilarious they have to nerf it this many times just to reach completion metrics comparable to prior tiers.

2 Likes

RWF guilds find “creative” ways to cram 3 months worth of gear into 3 weeks. It is a long tail, they just basically cheat to shorten the process (and then whine about how much money they’re “forced” to shell out)

2 Likes

Is this April fools

If this were true, we wouldn’t be seeing these nerfs. Most people haven’t moved the needle on their dps in the past 6 weeks I would wager. Whereas previously, you would have multiple additional corruptions after 6 weeks of cloak upgrades.

4 Likes

It’s not just the difficulty, though. Completion numbers are also low because they’ve made raiding so unrewarding compared to all the other content that a lot of people just don’t see the point.

They’ve also tried to make it as much of a chore as possible, instead of focusing on the fun.

How to fix raiding:

• Double the number of loot drops. (Yes, double. It would STILL be less rewarding than other forms of content.)
  • Make skips single-boss. You beat a boss 4 times, you can skip/despawn it in future weeks, if you want. Having a “skip” where you have to kill 4-5 bosses to “skip” isn’t a skip. People don’t want to kill Guardian or Shriekwing or Tarrague for the 50th time.
  • Cut back on the mandatory class stuff. Quit requiring 2 Mass Dispels for fights, or Gorefiend’s, or Warlock gates, etc.
  • Stop putting stuff in the fights that doesn’t make them more fun or challenging or add strategy, but just makes them obnoxious. (I can give a long list of these.)
  • Stop making fights so long. We get it, you want us to see your brilliant work. We saw it. We don’t have to do it over and over again. Sylvanas was the worst here, at 14 minutes, but there are other examples. Anduin is one. Fight’s too long. Oh but wait, Anduin was designed as the final boss of the raid, so that makes sense…
10 Likes

:+1:

Unfortunately world first guilds always want to reclear for gear and Ions guild always extends so he doesn’t really understand the logic of how a skip should work in the first place.

3 Likes

You seem to have a lot of gripes with mythic raiding, you probably shouldn’t even do it.

A lot of your concerns are kinda personal opinion that isn’t shared amongst guilds doing it.

Oh my god LMAOOOOO

1 Like

What are you talking about? Because Brewa wants to see something he likes improved, he shouldn’t raid?

Uhh… ???

Bad logic.

6 Likes

Why is Jailer heroic still untouched? Though I guess it’s hard to tune a boss where every mechanic is a 1 shot. Maybe just lower his overall HP and maybe tank damage, so that it’s okay if a couple people fall into one of the 100 holes in the map.

1 Like

The thing is though. If they did all those fixes.

How could they make a tier “enjoyable”/last long enough to slow down the top 10 guilds. Cause it’s pretty clear they make content at the onset for that demographic. And from what I can remember (from the Asmon/Ion interview) that they have a keen interest on gear distribution to occur at certain rates to counter such players.

Put the RWF guilds on a special tournament realm with harsher rules and mechanics. Just like they do for arena and MDI.

8 Likes

At this point yeah. Gives them the impossible unified reset that just can’t happen in retail besides expansion launches.

2 Likes