Raid or die has officially returned, and I choose death

It’s not like you don’t get myth track in m+ anyway, they just moved it to +10

Considering for most of the non mythic raiders it’s been M+ or die, I’m amused.

1 Like

It’s in the unlock schedule post. Wowhead has a link. I can’t post links, but it was announced

If you think about it in old terms, m+ used to come out in heroic week but the gear only went up to m+ 7s. We don’t have the old +7 anymore it’s been rolled into m0. And m0 has a daily Lockout so you’re still going to be able to get your fill of relevant dungeons to pre gear for m+ full release.

Yeah, in Dragonflight Season 4 it’s from the end of week chest but what I’m seeing for The War Within Season 1 is that there’s yet no confirmed item level and upgrade track tables. I’m willing to lean on the side that it will be at least similar (no Myth track in the end of dungeon chests, only the Great Vault).

Ah, I didn’t read that and forgot to check it after work.
https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-war-within-season-1-and-raid-schedule-overview-mythic-not-open-with-heroic-345346

Someone was saying m0 is going to drop veteran gear now. I was like huh?

hasn’t that been the case since they rescaled m0 to m+10?

so, after that, respawn at the spirit healer and do some lighter content. the collection game is mostly accessible at the “lower” end.

It also stinks for solo players who Do. Not. Want. To. Group.

Is it really? I thought it was champion

They already announced m+ tracks, you get gv myth at 10

idk, is it? I haven’t ran the new m+0s.

It does, but you’re also never going to spend wyrm crests on champion track gear anyway if you can get a hero piece to skip the ilvl progression later. The “cap” for m0 gear was always the drake crest ilvl max anyway because upgrading it beyond that was wasteful. 8/8 vet and 4/8 champ is the same.

If you want champ track gear you can farm that in delves yourself too.

IDK either. I skip it

Would delves reward better gear than m+ initially?

That is a very good point

I did a quick search and didn’t see anything; I’ll have to look again.

Is he even aware he dropped out? lol

Looks like they are.

I’m guessing that no.

I hadn’t heard this.

Delve 8s give better gear than m0s but it’s basically the same as m+ 2-5. If you’re doing 6-7+ you’re better off in keys, and getting a better vault.