Raid or die has officially returned, and I choose death

Because he’s a perennial victim. Everything is done in spite if it isn’t his thing. He cries and belittles ion personally and then buys his year sub and store mounts.

Thank God you aren’t in charge. You just described heroic raiding to a t. Some of you need to stick to your day jobs.

And now that Delves will give M+ reward for solo play, I expect to see M+ participation take go down in TWW, as the players who were only there for the easy hero gear will now be in delves.

He admitted in a video recently he/they had blinders on, were stuck in the past, and needed to do better.
Sure this is a tinfoil take, but it’s not completely unfounded given his past.

Yes, that’s what it appeared like to me. Force raiders to participate in mythic+.

As if the pitiful amount of gear that raids drop doesn’t already do that.

2 Likes

How so? I haven’t seen anything on a new LFG system that includes normal or mythic

This bait thread really caught the usual suspects didn’t it?

You get good gear for the content you play. If you don’t raid mythic then why do you need mythic level gear?

I hate mythic plus, so I didn’t do it. I did raid finder and took gear from the vault and I got really powerful in the content I did weekly.

I didn’t expect to be more, or even on par with people who raided heroic every week, that’s just nonsense.

I don’t think this is a bait thread, I think OP just didn’t understand the implications of a change, and arrived at a bonkers conclusion that doesn’t really make sense.

Stupid question in a gear progression game.
Why, because it’s fun to get gear. All the reason anyone needs in a video game.

Why do you care what gear i have or don’t have?

Tettles going bonkers in his latest video over it didn’t help matters.

Yeah… I think this does unfortunately have a pretty sizeable impact on people who want to do title range keys without needing to mythic raid consistently, but it’s also not going to affect many other demographics much because the only thing that matters for them is “Staying ahead of the curve” in order to keep getting consistent invites to 10s and such.

honestly raiding should give the best gear. The fact you can do mythic+ brick a key and get higher ilvl loot than raid is ridiculous.

I’m not even sure how sizeable, can someone quantify it because technically M+ still drops highest ilvl from the great vault. It might be a case where you’re a couple ilvl behind but this was already the case if you were not lucky with your great vault as someone that only did M+.

Last i checked, 13 ilvs was a tier, not a couple.

Say it with me:

If you don’t mythic raid, you don’t need mythic items. Your gear is fine for the content you do.

If you look at the finishing gear sets of some of the most dedicated M+ only players from S1, they were usually missing 3-4 slots by the end of the season and as such wearing 5-6 crafted pieces. While raiders were wearing 2.

Depending on tuning, crafted gear might not be bis next patch.

It also makes it significantly harder to get avoidance / leech on your gear without tanking your ilvl, since the farmable sources of gear are now 13 ilvls lower as opposed to 6.

Tbf I think tertiaries are a terrible design and should be removed anyway.

It’s a couple overall as by the end of a season just by doing M+ you should reasonably have near all slots on the mythic track unless you got terrible rng.

Remove avoidance and leech. If those are issues then simply remove them.

:slight_smile:

remove 2 of those because of embelish you get maybe 1-2 slots if unlucky, probably mostly trinkets because some lower ilvl trinket can scale better or jewelry because of scalling.

No you add 2 slots, because 2 are no longer covered by crafted items.

Also it’s just as easy for m+ trinkets to suck, since they have done for all of DF almost.

Embellished will still be used or comparable. On pieces like bracers, cloak or belt they can be worth more than stats.

Depends what you play.