Raid Finder basically useless

Its useless because they make it useless due to people whining constantly the moment it comes close to actually being useful. The mid range raider who fear for their raid slots if a “LFR hero” comes close to their item level or gear power. So they cry and cry and cry until Blizzard listens and nukes LFR back down into obscurity.

1 Like

but the LFR raider who has to face an ounce of adversity or challenge is not exactly something to promote either.

I wish LFR was either made into actual raiding, or deleted.

Time to look for a guild

Bro there is an insane amount of people that will sign up to your raid if you make it. I threw up a sign up for black temple time walking and i prolly got 200 requests bro. Thousands of people just like you WONT MAKE THE GROUP. Just make the group man. Vet someine else to lead it

Ive seen far more people who dont need LFR cry about LFR than I see coming from actual players whose sole raiding is LFR. Its mostly people like you who claim LFR should be deleted because its of no use to you, ignoring the fact there is a large playerbase who only do LFR. Thats like me saying because I only do heroic, then mythic should be deleted because I dont bother to do it, so it should just cease to exist.

2 Likes

there have been countless discussions on both General and RND forums about deleting Mythic, making it flex, changing lockouts and so on.

I have never seen a legitimate cry for the deletion of Mythic, outside of thought experiments, like I have seen for LFR. A discussion isnt a demand, people may discuss getting rid of Mythic, but those same people petition for the removal of LFR.

I proposed many times to make LFR just be queue for Normal difficulty. The reality is they have not improved on LFR since it launched. They still haven’t answered if it’s a stepping stone to raiding or an alternative to raiding.

here’s last month alone.

I refuse to pay for stuff like that. If I can’t earn it through hard work and loot rolls while helping my fellow gamer, then I just don’t deserve it. I’m here for the adventure not some pixel.

Because everyone is storming the black temple with all their alts for the 500 gear? Just a hunch, since I ran it three times last night, on ilvl 450 alts.

never one time had a issue of getting into raids or Mythic+ and i started playing the game in Dragonflight

Seriously hope people like this that roll on gear they know they don’t need have their PC die.

I guess there are consequences to the choice to not join a guild

1 Like

Have tried forming my own group, very painful process… My I lvl on my two too characters was almost maxed, 488 and 485 respectively. I have no friends and every guild I ever joined was filled with drama

Strange how you’re the common denominator in all of those instances… :thinking: Cheers.

I have the opposite problem.
Afk alt rolls 90’s on my tank loot because they chose tank loot spec. Actually rage inducing.

Lucky you, wish I could say the same…

I play Classic… exclusively… but I would pay a few hundred dollars to buy the best items in retail just to park it in Stormwind so folks can QQ…

If it’s your loot, it’s not up for anyone else to roll on.

What exactly are you implying? Your post has zero bearing whatsoever towards the topic. I’m talking about the way the game works and degradation that has resulted because of greed, what are you talking about?