Raid Finder basically useless

I want the fire owl so bad it hurts.

Well I want it because I want to tame the spirit beast. I have made peace with the fact that, as a non-mythic raider especially in Dragonflight I will not get to tame the spirit beast until mythic Amir is soloable ten years from now.

1 Like

Good for you, you’re one of the lucky ones… Maybe you sat for two hours before you got invited? All I’m saying is they “supposedly” got tens of millions of subscribers then where is everyone?!

If it’s group loot roll, then anyone can roll on it. Especially if they swap loot specs.

So as a tank, I have to fight healers and dps over tank trinkets and such. MS>OS loot rules are pretty hazy.
Now if it was personal loot, you’d be correct.

Started my own normal raid today on my lock, filled it in about 10 minutes and then went and cleared the raid. People are definitely doing pugs and if you start your own group you’ll get it done faster.

oh, so it wasn’t your loot. got it!

Daggon right boss, best post on this thread yet! When profit comes before customer satisfaction you get what you get. Blizzard has while nother level apathy when it comes to putting doing things in a proper/ admirable path over that dollar. I know they’re
a business but daggon if they want more money keep making more Warcraft movies!

1 Like

Oh, so you are just posting to be sassy and add nothing to what I said. Got it!

loot isn’t yours just because you want it.

That’s exactly what I’ve done in previous seasons and in SL as well, worked out good then. I’m thinking people just dine with DF and ready for next xpac

Okay? lol
And the sky is blue. What is your point other than to be annoying?

Me - “Mah loot!”
You - “Ummmm scoffs in condescension its not YOUR loot until you roll and win!”

Literally contributed zero to the post. :clap:

I felt similarly about pandaren phoenixes. :disappointed_relieved:

But, um…raid stuff: My advice is next Xpac start occasionally checking the group finder for old raids, I don’t know if it’ll go the same way, but for a chunk of time in BFA there were lots of PUGs for late legion raids. Most fights are pretty easy soon after with a full group. And, after a while even with a small one.