Raid cinematic is out

Blizzard kicking the can down to aug is stupid

I like how Baine apparently isn’t even worth programming into the instance.

Why did Blizzard even put him in the expansion lol

38 Likes

They are pretty much just have her help us against the jailer and they will talk about how her soul was split like Uther etc. Then she will be good again. The night warrior is cured of her anger and that story is pretty much over as well, and she was like the last character that cared about getting revenge on Sylvanas. Then they all live happily ever after.

hahaha jaina is going to do that without a doubt!

1 Like

Well she certainly has the ENOUGH line nailed down

1 Like

Baine exists so Sylvanas can apologize for torturing him.

5 Likes

Tyrande: There’s only one fate for anyone evil to attempt to massacre a peaceful city full of civillians. And it’s Death!

Jaina: woah there, let’s not be so hasty… Sometimes’ a girl just needs to blow off some steam, you know?

16 Likes

That’s the funny part.

This sort of story beat was dreaded and predictable. Splitting the baby, she doesn’t win, but she doesn’t get taken out.

But what was her plan then? Our deep, 4D chess schemer. Either:

• She wasn’t planning on betraying the Jailer, and was somehow surprised at this turn of events, meaning she orchestrated an immensely complex plan missing one of the most obvious probable outcomes, and decided to shoot an arrow at him.

• Her incredible web of planning all boiled down to that moment and was contingent on her shooting an arrow at his face.

Really, my expectation going in was for her to some how take out the Jailer, for good or ill. Which would have been its own kind of eye rolling, but, still.

18 Likes

Was I giving the writers too much credit by thinking a tortured Nathanos will be the cause of the Sylvanas defection instead of a trigger word?

5 Likes

hahahahahaha nice

Half arsing an arrow at the dude she served is literally her redemption. That’s it. She didnt even put any emotion into it. She followed around the jailer, a dude who’s entire identity is using magic chains and cages to lock peoples souls up and then was suprised pikachu when he didnt wanna set anyone free. And then to top it off he didnt just kill everyone there.

He just left everyone alive. And then left her alive. What.

19 Likes

Because it is (I think you like edgy stuff, hence you approve of it). I used to say all it’s missing is “Nothing personal, kid”, but Illidan’s last three lines make up for it.

I don’t think this Sylvanas cinematic is edgy… but it’s the typical Sylvanas fanboying/fangirling that anyone - even Ray Charles with a blindfold (since you’re an Illidan and/or edgy fan) - could’ve predicted.

Tyrande: Anyone who’s even ATTEMPTED genocide should be slaughtered and pay the price of their villainy.

Baine: I agree!

Jaina starts sweating, Thrall looks nervously at her

15 Likes

lol, just no. Gimme a break.

I just cant help but compare this to the mid expansion cinematic of Legion and even BFA.

Both of those actually made me excited to see what happens next. Seeing Argus in the sky/seeing Azshara get dragged by N’zoth. Those were epic.

This…doesnt. it just makes me wish 9.1 ends already.

5 Likes

this is your resolution now sylvanas got her good part back

I am curious about the compass cinematic.

1 Like

He hates “bad depictions of religion” aka naaru=jesus?

Where does High Elf Sylvanas go once the Jailer’s dealt with?

I’m guessing she just disappears to live in quiet isolation for at least one expansion.

We’re getting close! Just a few more years of this before the next continent/universe/revamp!

I think the most likely outcomes are:

• Tyrande and Sylvanas work together to stop Zovaal
  • The Sepulcher is on Azeroth

We literally can’t even see what’s on the other side of the portal like

5 Likes