Raid cinematic is out

I WISH! This is up there with “Rejection of the Gift” and “N’Zoth’s Defeat” as WoW’s worst cinematic.

4 Likes

I want this to happen so bad. The mass triggering will be legendary.

2 Likes

Hahaha, she’s now our Alliance leader.

Wait? Why am I laughing?

“I will never serve.”
That’s all she’s been doing this whole character arc. She’s been the Jailer’s stooge.

42 Likes

My emotions are inbetween sad and just…dumbfounded atm. You would think that after 2+ yrs of complaints, blizz would’ve…flipped the script and not gone through with a redemption arc. :wolf:

1 Like

Turns out the night elf doomsayers were right all long.

17 Likes

That’s what I was predicting too.

Only thought all of it was going to happen back when she took down the Lich King and picked up the helm. “There must always be a Lich King” and all.

Then she destroyed the helm and fled to the Shadowlands, at which point I shifted slightly originally thought the Jailer’d pull the ol’ Aladdin style switcharoo, where Sylvanas thinks she’s getting phenomenal cosmic powers, only to end up forever chained.

But there’s still plenty of room open for that “noble sacrifice” that still sees her effectively leave the story.

Whatever happens, I never figured we were ever going to get an indulgent extended cutscene that pretty much amounted to her bloody execution.

Rejection of the Gift is bad? Since when?

3 Likes

You’d think, especially since everyone was protesting against it. So much for having impactful plots play out anymore…

Can’t wait for Thrall and Jania to take her to Pandaria to hold trial for her sins!!! Haven’t seen that one before!

2 Likes

but we do know that there is a good soul ranger general sylvanas since the last book of this year

A guy named THE JAILER lied about that. Who knew? /sarcasm

2 Likes

People like to think it’s too “edgy”.

I’m still curious about what the Sepulchre is.

But serious the guy uses Domination magic. How did she not understand what he was about sooner? It’s in the flippin’ name!

Can we finally just kill her off before Blizz just makes things worse?

Oh, wait. It’s too late now.

This was a kick to the balls for just about everyone except Sylvanas simps…

Excuse me, “Rejection of the Gift” is one of the best cinematics.

2 Likes

“I am my scars!” will never not be the greatiest piece of edge in video games.

Rejection of the Gift is 10/10 cinematic

3 Likes

it’s blizz writing buddy

1 Like

her body is lying there Dead.

1 Like

No I think they suffer too in a way.
Imagine their goth queen being a moppy apologizing wimp to all the other more inferior heros.
The goth edge queen is effectively dead and never coming back.

Can you imagine how much mascaras will be running down faces as these people watch this in horror?

1 Like

It would have been kinda funny if he made her a high elf again with no banshee powers.

3 Likes

Exactly. They’re going to also be on suicide watch because she’s going to be held to account by the good guys.