Ragnaros in Anniversary Event bugged

So i queued up LFR for the 1st one and i was put in a nauseating time warp over and over and over … along with half the raid. Could not finish due to bug. 2nd time i PUG’d it, same thing except this time first Rag attempt half the raid dies instantly upon arriving, then second go around half the raid was stuck in warp drive again… so 2 hours of trying to complete this event and i was unable to because Ragnaros is bugged. Put in a ticket and still havnt gotten a response… all the Breaking News post says is something about Lil Nef… A battle pet not working properly. While it’s nice to see something actually being addressed, how bout fixing real in game issues before “mini-game” pet-battle BS…

7 Likes

only way ive heard people of finishing rag i after 5 stacks of determination… but that screen is literally going to make me sick

1 Like

it keeps teleporting me to the real firelands while the grp is still in the fight.

12 Likes

We’re having same issue…this bug is pretty bad

2 Likes

great after 9 stacks of determination and tons of teleporting the grp finally makes it and I don’t get credit because some bug teleports me to the real firelands…

4 Likes

And then half of us just DCd and now we’re stuck outside with Chromie as the rest fight…no way to get back in.

Same deal. Keep getting either teleported ten thousand times, or it kicks me (every time so far, after ten thousand teleports) to the beginning of Firelands, actually in Mount Hyjal. This is getting sad. It’s always Rogues, too. Have yet to see another person in group get kicked to Firelands who isn’t a Rogue.

3 Likes

5 raid groups later, I surrender… Hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow.

we found that if all pets are dismissed it works fine. Pets for us seemed to be what was bugging Rag.

1 Like

definitely bugged, chromie’s port thing just keeps resetting everyone in our group over and over. We are currently on 8 stacks of determiniation

So update on this, you CAN kill rag, it took us to 9 stacks of determination, and everyone focusing like hell (mind you this was an lfr) but we did that beach, we did it .

We got it in two, but I wasn’t seeing a bug anything like that (not that I’d put it past Blizz -_-). First time through the raid just got instagibbed by mechanics.

continuous porting over and over

1 Like

He has been fixed it seems, so just avoid the mechanics, dps the boss till you are ported out, dps adds too.

Thank God.

This is not fixed. I just experienced it 10 minutes ago. Got ported, couldn’t port back because boss was in progress. Rest of raid downed boss, I didn’t get marked complete.

3 Likes

Definitely not fixed. completely unplayable for me.

2 Likes

So, for you rogues out there… i found out that if you use “Killing Spree” it will port you out shortly after… watch for that… and i assume this happens to any targeted movement moves such as “Charge” or “shadow step”

4 Likes

same, every time

right here with you, this is bs. rogue hate is real

youre a saint sir