How Things "Really" Happened... Can't finish, teleported out of dungeon to firelands on Rag fight

How Things “Really” Happened… Can’t finish, teleported out of dungeon to firelands on Rag fight.

I have done this fight several time, and we always seem to wipe once. thats fine… but it teleports me to the entrance of firelands in a 10man raid by myself but still in the party. if I exit the dungeon I go to my last location.

If I then click “teleport back to dungeon” we can do all the fights again… thats fine. But when we get to Rag, on any subsequent attempt, I just get teleported mid fight back to the firelands. I can’t get back in, so I NEVER get credit for the last part of this quest.

I have been playing 15 years, I would like to get my 15 year mount, I don’t care if I keep having to do this over again, I just want it not to bug on the last dang fight.

please help.

Stop trying to Killing Spree. It might be hard, if it’s part of your rotation, but it appears that the momentary teleportation involved throws you out of the instance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/dtx1pe/rogues_do_not_use_killing_spree_in_the/

1 Like

Thank you, sir! I will try this today.