Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Thank you. Slow and steady wins the race.

People need to stop expecting to be able to earn every single thing blizzard puts out without having to sick alot of time into it, This FOMO nonsense has gotten out of hand

Outstanding.

As Kaivax mentioned, we’d love your help testing out these changes on the 11.0.0 PTR. The Character Copy feature is currently experiencing some problems there, so in the meantime we’ve enabled the Character Template option on those realms. Using this button on the character selection screen will allow you to make a level 70 character and jump into the action instantly.

Thank you!

5 Likes

These are amazing changes. It’s a shame Blizzard needed feedback to come to this realization, but I’m grateful it will be happening before this weekend. I have a long weekend and I’m now looking forward to farming the event.

I do recommend taking feedback and changes from this event, as well as the Hearthstone and holiday events and start building events with these QoL things already implemented. It would go a long way with the community to start events off strong instead of waiting for feedback. Perhaps encouraging more people to participate with PTR testing by providing incentives is something Blizzard needs to look into. We do love collectibles in this community.

Thank you for the update, Kaivax.

1 Like

I’m honestly impressed by the fact that the changes are going to be done so fast after the launch and rolled out so quickly.

I can only compare this to old Kotick run Blizzard and the feedback we’d get is “you’re playing it wrong” or some nonsense.

the fact you’re actually listening to fans and players is a promising turn I didn’t expect. Looking forward to seeing the changes.

1 Like

They are going to do some testing in the PTR before bringing it live later today maybe

Seems like the event should have been this way to begin with. This alone puts it inline with other expansion events and helps people manage their time better.

So your fix is to nerf the main way of getting currency? Why am i not surprised

They purposely over do it so they can look like they are “listening”. This has been a pattern for a while now.

2 Likes

can you stop with this business - if people want to do this let them. I am leveling up my alts and you are ruining my game because of this account wide nonsense. People spent time leveling up characters, they should be able to use them. The people who want to actually play should always be given priority over those that don’t.

3 Likes

Thank you! This is an amazing change.

This is the best solution! Thank you!

No one should be applauding this. This is typical Blizzard.

Make something bad on purpose > “we’re listening to you!” > make changes to how the event should have launched.

Respect players, not shareholders.

9 Likes

Hello Zorbrix, has your team made a decision about allowing the pre-patch gear to be used in the catalyst for LFR transmog appearances? Thanks!

NO… We wanted them as Dailies, but not account bound. This ruins it for alt leveling.

6 Likes

Easy there Classic Andy your edge is showing too much .
We don’t need you cutting your single post troll self

1 Like

Nice.

Tired of the character swapping.

I will give props where they’re due. Thank you for listening and hope that this is the precedent that we can look forward to. Cheers!

1 Like

exactly - I don’t even mind them staying weekly because I have 20 characters and only have so much time to play but no to account bound.

1 Like