Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

People like you will never be happy with anything in life.

Right?

I’m surprised they aren’t just waiting for Tuesday reset to do this.

Yeah, why bother pretending with Beta and PTR if you’re just going to guinea pig us all live for the first few days pointing out everything testing already said?

1 Like

Fixing lag won’t happen over night but over weeks.

Bosses need to drop at least what the former weekly granted for this change to be felt as impactful.

It is more, I have a life out of WOW. Now I can do both.

Thank you. It was much needed.

Thanks for the fix. Now, about that lag…

I’m playing on a brand new gaming computer that’s less than 2 months old. My internet connection is upgraded. If I’m still getting lag, I can’t imagine how the pre-patch must be for people playing on a potato.

Could you implement dismounting players near the quest giver / turn in and the portals to return to Dalaran? It’s really getting annoying with the large mounts blocking them.

Oh nice this was my exact wish. Manifested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I remember the good old days when clicking on a quest npc or item automatically dismounted you.

Hoping these changes include a boost to the flightstones and crests awarded. Currently, you won’t even get enough from a single zone or its weekly to upgrade a piece even one level.

I really hope these initial amounts aren’t a sign of what’s to come in TWW with valorstones, but considering they never “fixed” flightstone income from M+ being halved in S4 with the key level changes, I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Thank you Kaivax and Team 2, this is awesome!

A super computer isn’t gonna help, if it is the world server that is the thing tanking. Which is the case, based on the way ability buffering is happening. Any ‘lag’ outside of that is more just an FPS issue created by 200+ people on screen at the same time casting.

1 Like

thank you. The wait time was definetly not fun so i appreciate this

Being okay with a mega grind for lazy recolors of eight year old green armor pieces and 20 year old mounts says more about you than anyone calling for changes.

2 Likes

Man u literally fix the event THANK YOU

1 Like

honestly at this point geard dont matter new expansion soon lol

Oh yes this would be nice too. As a returning player, I got jack-squat to upgrade with, even if I could afford to buy the gear.

Blizz, do this too! Don’t forget!

Extra currency should be able to be used to purchse flightstone and crest bags.

1 Like