Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

i think the majority of wow players will eventually wake up and relax once they realize that this is a game, a pass time and not a hardcore do or die must have job.

I’ll bet this change would require a client size update

These changes sound awesome, thanks for the update.

Thank you for doing this

I completely agree. That did seem like a poor oversight. That would have kept people engaged with the DF weekly.

Marxy , i think 480 veteran with 8 levels is adequate , as it is supposed to be " make up" gear for alts , rather than endgame gear for mains, that is why I dont understand why the chat is making this big deal out of completing the event .
Most of my characters are at 502 champion , but i have a few wearing explorer gear still and it would be nice to hand pick what I need without all this controversy that shouldn’t exist
I just did the prelim quest on my main ,because that is what is expected of me, not because I needed anything.

Delete three.

2 Likes

Man the level of people still whining about a pre patch event even after they fixed it.

You all need to get overselves. You are not the most important people in the world. The world does not revolve around you. Be happy with what you get and the great things they are doing. THey could have said deal with it.

I thought I was having a stroke trying to read this…

Wonderful!

We could really use Pandaria Remix weapon ensembles or alternate, long-term ways to earn the many, many very low droprate appearances about to be removed in a couple of weeks. I’ve been farming for the entire event and still only have about 35% of the appearances. It’s stressing everyone out!

2 Likes

“We saw people funneling rewards from alts, so we removed alts being able to do the quests.”

2 Likes

we don’t enjoy it, we do it because we want to collect all the appearances so we can play dress up with our dolls.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the changes being made to the event.

Thank you for the updates!

One thing is missing - there is no mention of the terrible lag that will continue to make this event miserable even after all the fixes are in place. Please address the lag - it’s been a major problem in every piece of outdoor content released in the entirety of DF, and you have done nothing to fix it. Please stop ignoring this issue, and tell us how you are going to address it.

I’m very thankful for the changes. I only have a few hours I can play each day, and spending the majority of that time literally not able to participate in the event (unless grinding 1 memory at a time) felt truly bad.

As long as the memory drop rates have increased high enough (like instead of 25 per kill of the blob to 100, and like 1,000 per boss kill), and as long as there’s not a nerf to the random gear you can get from completing the mini events and boss, then this looks like a solid win.

That goes from: 6,000 per (1st) week to at least 6,000 per day (and more, depending on drop increases on bosses/events which now repeat).

If the drop increases are significant enough (just the number of memories drops, not the gear drops) it would mean most people could get the mount in one to two days and fully gear a character in about 4-5 days just with average amount of playing time.

That’s much more inline with how the event should’ve been from the start, considering the gear is useless a week or two into TWW (depending on leveling speed).

Imagine if you just released a good event without being tightwads with rewards the first time instead of doing this same song and dance every time… golly what a concept

8 Likes

I did it worked. Thanks!

1 Like

The more people they can get to quit, the less lag there will be. They’re working on it!