Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

We’ll find out soon enough.

I think the attitude is they don’t care if people repeat on alts, but they don’t want to deal with “the only way I’ll get everything is by playing alts when I want to only do it on one character”.

4 Likes

No, you got it all wrong. The WoW forums are only for praising Blizzard and defending them until the day we die.

…Did I get my green text yet?

The issue for me has always been lack of communication.

Posts like this are great, but one 2 days ago saying “We are gathering data, please continue to give us feedback, changes are coming” goes a long way towards community goodwill.

9 Likes

I bet Blizz is glad to see those first few comments giving them exactly what they wanted: Praise for “listening” when making always intended changes to an intentionally broken event.

6 Likes

I agree, im currently on wow as a character i dont care about in order to do the quest again.

Making it once per day per account means im not losing out by playing my main.

Good change imo

3 Likes

Spoiler: a company runs on money.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I’ll keep running this on alts until it’s deployed and then pray. lol

3 Likes

As always, we love you, Kaivax!

1 Like

People thanking blizzard when this was already on the ptr and tested, listened to none of the feedback about it, is now placing it on the PTR again.

It should of never been released in that state in the first place.

13 Likes

Cool, but how about communicating with those of us in the community who have pointed out several concerns with skyriding/steady flight toggling and implications.

yay for fixes

Spoilers : people run those companies and people run this game. Not robots.

if they didnt want people doing that then the prices should have either been lower or drops higher from the start

2 Likes

awesome! How about any update on fixing the broken elemental Blast Talent for Enhance shaman that is not currently consuming Lava Burst and providing the 2nd charge?

big dub for communication and actually acting on feedback faster than we’re normally used to

Is that why Ele feels so messed up right now too?! I was trying to figure out what the heck happened!

time frame should be 30 minutes rather than an hour, the event takes 5-10 minutes to complete in each zone. Making the quests account bound seems like it’s going to negate the increased rewards. Honestly just seems like you noticed we found a work around to take some of the pain out of your latest pointless grind fest and decided to remove it.

6 Likes

Spoiler: players’ inability to hold this billion-dollar company - and its workers - accountable is why the pre-patch - and, subsequently, the game in general - is what it is and will continue to be.

7 Likes