Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Not sure I like this part, but as a compromise it will work.

Have to see how the numbers pan out.

I will say though that I love the communication, that is definitely appreciated.

6 Likes

By the sound of it, yeah, but I guess it could even itself out by being done daily instead of weekly. Kinda. Honestly, the amount will probably be about the same, so I don’t entirely understand this particular change. I guess the only real way that this could be countered is if the increased gains from the event itself far exceed the daily quests.

2 Likes

They’re upping the rewards. Don’t know how much yet.

3 Likes

Very nice changes. This will make the event much more enjoyable.

2 Likes

All of it sound great except this. Why not let those of us with alts actually do stuff on our alts? Make it daily and let us run as many alts through as we want, don’t make it account level. There’s a very real chance you just made it harder for us to get everything, not easier (depending on how much you buffed boss drops and the like).

18 Likes

Yeah I’m almost uninterested in even giving these items to my alts because I can’t convert them. I can just do Seige of Dongleblarg Keep and convert that instead.

3 Likes

Thank you Blizzard for listening to overwhelming criticisms of this event and ignoring the select few shills who tried to discourage that feedback.

5 Likes

I was waiting until the weekend to start the event in hopes things would be improved. Glad to see these changes are being made.

1 Like

I find that enemies connected to the event are a little hard to kill on my characters between 60 and 70. The damage seems a little high too from them.

1 Like

And people say the game developers are ignoring feedback when they were gathering and finding actionable solutions to the problems.

2 Likes

Still not allowing us to catalyst the event gear? Feelsbadman

5 Likes

Good start, but the problem is there are three weeklies. And the rotation timer is not one hour, but three hours.

So knocking out your weeklies is now 3 hours instead of four and half. That’s still 3 hours for 20 minutes of play. Spaced out so you can’t do much else. And it can take so long that you inevitable miss one. Then when you come back later that one is on a 3 hour rotation.

If the problem is people grinding things out too fast, lower the rewards on the second kill of the week, or lower the reward from the weekly.

Better solution would be 20 minutes or don’t rotate between them. Make them all one hour, so you can do one per hour, but have the ability to fill in the one your don’t have.

4 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard devs aren’t known for their communication skills.

2 Likes

people were mad that we were using the wow forum to complain about the new wow content, hilarious. like, the forums is just for that or otherwise it wouldnt be a forum

5 Likes

They did the bare minimum. That is not justifiable for a billion-dollar company that we pay a subscription to and it’s weird that you think it is.

10 Likes

Thank you… For all the “anti” complainers out there, complaining is a form a feedback that can drive change.

Glad to see that a time limited event is actually engaging for more than 5 min per “event”

2 Likes

Spoilers, money doesn’t solve everything.

Unless the bosses continually drop stuff after I complete the quest, I’m getting screwed. If they do drop stuff (like gear pieces), then it’s fine.

2 Likes

The bare minimum is a start at least.

Can you please fix the armor to be usable in the catalyst for tier? Thanks

3 Likes