Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Absolutely no reason why it was not like this from the start. Anyone with any World of Warcraft knowledge would not have approved of how it was launched. The fact it made it through multiple levels of leadership is astounding.

1 Like

if you are talking about the daily quests, they are account wide, so no reason to go on alts

Now they are but before they were not so many of us were using alts to get that 1500 RM from each alt to build up RM…but now you get 3,000 x 3 on a daily base…so that is 9,000 RM daily right there…many players were complaining they didn’t have a army of alts…like some of us do…

Hum, guess they are daily, seemed like they were weekly earlier.

Gives 3k now as well.

Is it daily per account? That would be kind of a pain, then we’re back to taking three hours with a lot of waiting to get three.

If it was weekly and with alts you could get a bunch done for the week in one three hour session, now it’s three hours with a lot of waiting, but you can do multiple days if you want to.

Yes daily by account but give 3,000 RM each for total of 9,000 RM daily…from just the 3 dailies…if you kill boss again you get 1400 RM instead of 500.

Maybe a little fast, but I guess it’s good for people wanting to gear alts.

Well I am done with the event all I wanted was the Mount and 3 new pets and got those last night…I don’t need any gear for my alts they are geared enough for what I use them for …don’t need those bags its cheaper to buy them on the AH for same sizes…

I feel like you either do not understand the changes, or you just think that having alts means you deserve to get more stuff for the same effort.

The event is now grindable as it has no downtime.
Killing the boss rewards you basically the same as what the weekly quest did, only now you can do it multiple times an hour.

You can play the event on one character as much as you want, or change up the character you use.
Either way, you get the same rewards for the same effort.

Because the time of all players is being respected now.

1 Like

Happy with the changes thus far, but can the HP scaling issue(s) with the bosses be addressed for Chromie time leveling ranges? Some of these fights have taken 15+ minutes with many players attacking the boss.

With how hastily they cobbled together an emergency PTR and then pushed these changes to live, I’m guessing they missed some things. Hopefully they can adjust HP scaling not just in Chromie Time, but outside of it as well. Every time I’ve gone to fight these bosses, they haven’t lived any longer than 4-5 minutes, but some others are apparently struggling.

I wonder how you made these changes and decided that 2-5 Drake crests and 10 flight stones is an appropriate reward.

My level 50 character just got a blue drop that was ilvl 88. If I’m leveling a really low level alt, I get too squishy to keep going because gear is to infrequent, and too low level to be useful.

1 Like

You also need to look at some of the events. Take Dragonblight for example, no one wants to do the Tadpole, Purging, Lumber, or Webbed Crusader events because they take way too long compared to Thorim, Champions, and Prophet also please don’t take this as “You should buff the boss events health so they as long as the other events”

Edit: I shouldn’t so no wants to do them. No one wants to be the one to start doing them from 0%, plenty will join in at 75%+

Played the event for a couple hours last night and this is way better. Lag is still bit of an issue, but it tends to only be on the first boss spawn. Once people get their kill for the daily, they start filtering out and the latency comes back down to normal levels.

To be honest, a little. However, I had been going over and over with that person for several hours and they kept somehow misunderstanding what I was saying each time, kept mocking me, etc. Yes, I did lose my cool with them, however it had been hours of dealing with a smug brick of a person.

Glad that Dalaran Defender gear can now interact with the catalyst (should have been from the start). However, it doesn’t appear the hotfix retroactively applied… which means that now I have to re-grind the pieces to convert them?

1 Like

“Just not the first time.”

I’m appreciative of these changes and can now be more active in the event. I was demotivated to even touch it until the last week honestly for the better boss timers.

Lag: “Am I a joke to you?”

1 Like

Apparently not, because that just happened to me.

If a player levels 1 character and runs through dailies with that 1 character, but another player levels 10 characters and runs all of them through the dailies, that is definitely NOT the definition of “same effort” and should absolutely be rewarded higher. This is a game where the developers encourage you to make alts at every turn, to their financial benefit (boosts, etc).

The rest of your post is still directed more about the event itself. You say I don’t understand the changes, but you clearly don’t understand what I am talking about. I’m not saying the rest of the changes to the event were bad. I’m simply saying that after making all of those changes there was no point in changing the quest to be account-wide. People run things on alts all the time and funnel the rewards to their main. Why should this be any different?