Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Love the changes! Please let hunters tame the blue mobs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be a collectors ED item in game that if you had EVEN ONE, you never get ride of it

The hardest part of that at the moment would be finding one that’s alive long enough for the cast to go off. :sweat_smile: But yeah, I wouldn’t mind at least having the challenge.

Better now. Would be even better if there were more active zones at a time. Everyone still runs to the same spot and destroys the server when the boss spawns.

The quest got nerfed. It was unnecessary. That is an objective fact.

My whole point is about the quest. Not the event.

The WHOLE point of warbands and TWW was about respecting the player’s time and investment, focusing on the player, rather than the character. Work on any character would contribute.

The change to the event’s quests is unnecessary and a nerf. You could have gotten more quests done in the same amount of time with 7+ characters, and as a weekly, you wouldn’t have to worry about missing a day.

If the change to this quest is what we can expect to see in TWW, then the whole “respecting your time” is a load of rubbish. The quest change was unnecessary. It was a nerf.

The other changes listed were good enough. Nerfing the quests was unnecessary.

People be acting like the first few days never happened. I fully believe that they deliberately lowballed the rewards and hoped not enough people would complain. Probably the same with Plunderstorm and Remix. Bizarre changes like this quest is just another example of the ridiculousness of their claim to be all about player time and effort.

Holy rudeness Batman!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say the best but now it is far away from the dumpster fire it was.

The event was working fine for me, but these changes just made it a lot more fun. Thank you for this!

1 Like

How about you guys finally make it so when more than 20 people gather in one area the server doesn’t die. This is getting pretty stupid that this game still hasn’t got to a point where every public event created is not fun because there is so much server lag. If you can’t make it work, stop making content for it man it is so frustrating.

Can you guys fix Dragonblight? The other two locations have been fine but Dragonblight literally runs like a potato. 5-10 second delay on everything, we sat there killing arthas for like 7 minutes. My cooldowns came back four times on killing him lol.

so… you want someone to go into every thread and post an acknowledgement that they’ve read it?

what does that accomplish?

Thank you very much blizz, the event’s fun now, and better yet its rewarding too. :tada:

2 Likes

I dont know what in the duskwallow marsh event casts a buff on us to make us pirates or defias ninjas, but they did it to my pet and I now have a female pirate as my hunter pet for an hour :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly? I can deal with it on my character, but it actually annoys me when it gets applied to my pets. lol That said, I’m not asking for them to remove it. I’m sure there’s plenty of fun to be had. I’d imagine that I’m an outlier.

It seems like this is an acknowledgement but some folks are very particular and hard to satisfy

Everything makes more sense when you repeat it.

Gee it’s almost like I was making a statement and then providing information and examples to support that statement, and to emphasize the point.

Since clearly the point was being missed.

Thank you! :ok_hand:

Given that the memories and boss continue to cycle throughout the hour, you could technically come in for the last 20 minutes of the active echo, clear out the boss, and then do the next two echoes as soon as they’re up. Which means it could take you as little as an hour and a half to complete all three dailies.

The encounter repeating for an hour does create a decent use case. Wasn’t aware of this when I posted.

Assembly line, do 3 or 4 alts, switch zones and do that again. So you can get 3 or 4 alts done for the week in a 3 hour session.