Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

The improvements were great for a couple of hours. Now I’m stuck on a shard with like 5 other people. Progressing the objectives is almost impossible.

Also we need to be able to catalyze the gear.

Seems like after the change everyone got the mount and dipped. Myself included.

I understand why they would be thinking that and I agree (to a limit).

If they bothered to create and level all of those extra characters, that required extra effort, so some small advantage would be reasonable (but again, to a limit).

In the end though, isn’t the gear in this event kind of trashy considering what else is available in game? It seems weird to worry much about how limited it should be.

The gear is for me mostly transmog, but I have a couple level 60 toons who will appreciate the baseline ilevel. Leveling from 60 to 70 is pretty fast during this event now.

1 Like

More evidence that none of the current devs actually play WoW.

My guess is that someone higher up the food chain wanted it to be time gated to that degree. I’m assuming Ion because…well, he’s Ion. The hastily patched PTR tells me that someone knew this was going to go over like a lead balloon.

2 Likes

I didn’t say beta feedback was ignored. I asked for a post acknowledging the feedback has been read/received, like they just posted here over the feedback that’s been given on the Radiant Echoes event these last 2 days.

wow thank you

The damage has been done. Those taking advantage of their alts already got extra rewards. Sure, now you can eventually try to catch up, but you will always be behind because they will finish first.

When did this become a race?

This is catchup gear and a random mount + pets… nothing tied to actual power.

If its timegated then its always Ion finger in the mess…

I was wondering how the leveling was in the event. I have two more characters which I want to get to 70 before the expansion. They’re close, but not quite.

I tested it on a 63 warlock. Went from 63 to 68 in 30min in Dragonblight. It IS fast.

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard. It’s a lot smoother and I feel way better about being able to complete the event.

1 Like

Stop giving me those echoes I have the ring now I don’t need anymore of those things clogging up my mail cause I may have too many…enough…

Why are you gating the three quests behind a daily account bound mechanic. There is no reason for this. I want to do the event on all my alts, not one alt one day at a time. Why do you keep doing crud like this?

I’ve waited 20 years to see this Blizzard rise… WE got some time back the other day and the event is 100% better.

Never thought the “In it for the long haul” would be this long but it was worth it!

Thank you Blizzard!

1 Like

Well done! Thank you for listening. Cheers!

did y’all also fix the bug where people dont get credited when killing the boss? im not seeing that anywhere in the changes

If only we could convert the memories into a nominal amount of the currency