Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Oh so me leveling my alts through the event is not putting in enough effort. Quite the logic you have.

1 Like

Youre not putting in extra effort.
Youre there doing the same event as everyone else.
Youre there getting the same rewards as everyone else.

Explain to me why you deserve more than everyone else for doing the exact same events.
And dont just say “because i want more stuff”

The events feel much better designed and can be played at any time. Thank you for the fix, Blizz!

3 Likes

My mailbox is filling up with memories. Just a heads up. And they can’t be extracted cause I already have 20. Tho, for instance, I have 18 of one. And in the mail, I have a stack of 5. I can’t take any of them out because I can’t separate them into 2. So they will just stay there, unless I do some fandangling with the warband back – which gets funky in and of itself because the memories disappear for any character that checks them that has more than what would be 20 if …

you know what… you see it’s complicated.

Fix is good.

Now please allow the gear to be converted to tier, and allow us to spend extra currency on flightstones and crests, then it will be perfect! (Aside from the lag)

Still crazy to me this hasn’t been mentioned at all as something you even considered.

1 Like

Take the 18 out of your bank, shift click the stack, move 3 to their own stack, delete the 3. Then retrieve the 5 out of your mailbox. You only need 20 from each zone to make the ring.

2 Likes

And eventually, you’ll only need none. This is the yak fur from Remix all over again. :sweat_smile:

You only get them if you have the lifeless stone ring, when you finish the ring, you shouldn’t get any more.

And the game recognizes that I’ve finished the ring, it won’t sell me another stone ring.

Oh, gotcha. I hope that is the case.

Its more in a shorter period of time. And at 1400 per boss kill, its something that can be ground with reason

Sorry but this pre-patch event is one of the worst events in WoW’s pre-patch event history. I won’t talk about the lag or bugs. However it’s excessively grindy and frankly it doesn’t really feel like I’m being rewarded for my time invested. I can see why people are running multiple accounts to grind out the currency. Also as someone else mention the fact that we can’t convert this gear into tier gear is beyond mind boggling.

Do better Blizz.

unfortunately not the case, i am still getting them, even after making my ring. My mailbox is now full of those memories :frowning:

The way it was before you could only do the quest 3 times a week if you only had 1 character while altoholics could do it up to 195 times a week.

Now everyone can do the quest up to 21 times per week.

That’s what I meant.

You are not along. These things are annoying to get every time once you get the ring.

To be fair, doing something over and over is extra effort. It’s a staple of game activity.

(Maybe I missed something in the conversation… but based on the last few posts, this seems to be a valid observation.)

Honestly, this is how I feel about it. I’m irritated that with the “improvements” and how exciting now you can keep farming the memories for the whole hour, they have VERY OBVIOUSLY severely nerfed the drop rate for items from clearing the memories. I used to get one drop for every 2-3 cleared… now I cleared them constantly for an hour and got 2 total.

Getting things as drops was the only thing which (almost… sort of…) excused the obnoxiously atrocious costs of the rewards from the event. But can’t have that anymore.

They want additional rewards for putting in the same ammount of effort, over the same ammount of time, doing the exact same events.

So basically lets say person A spends 5 hours on this event playing their main, and person B spends 5 hours on this event changing characters every so often.

They want it so person B has gained more rewards than person A, even though they both did the same content and put in the same amount of effort.

Yeah, I just did more of the event and got them too. I thought I was past them, hadn’t received them in a while…

Not sure if the PTR group failed you or if this was just Blizz dropping the ball again but this event never should have gone live like this.

Guess I might long in tomorrow and try to start this ‘Pre-Patch Event’ again.

The event is a lot better now, but let us buy whelpling and drake crests with currency. Also increase the drop rate of flightstones, I did all 3 dailies and got 53 flightstones. :upside_down_face: