Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

ah yes.

the infamous “feedback which was ignored” during beta meme.

…because not responding, means not reading, and not catering to the wants/needs of each individual is outrageous.

1 Like

What about being able to use the veteran gear from the event at the catalyst?

Would be an easy way to get those LFR recolors without having to wait until we can solo the DF raids…

1 Like

This is welcome news, thank you.

That was quite stupid making it where you could only have 20 memories and if you had some in the bank the ones from kill got mailed to you if it would put you over 20…so you had to remove some memories destroy them in order to get ones out of the mail…what I had to do earlier today and yesterday…

How?

Oh… weird… I wonder if any older currency will get this treatment.

Ah so playing the game a lot is ‘special advantages’ to you. I guess having the all the warband bank unlocked is a special advantage to you as well

1 Like

The event can now be infinitely farmed.
If you want to get extra rewards from changing the character you farm on… sorry but youre not playing more than the person whos playing their main.
You dont deserve extra rewards.

This has gone from the worst prepatch event to the best.

1 Like

You somehow still misunderstand what I was saying.

Edit: Let me try one last time and I will break out the crayons for you with this one.

I was not saying pre changed was better. I was not saying these new changes made things worse. I was saying I wanted the specific quest. the quest. the quest. the quest. the Q.U.E.S.T. to stay character locked not account locked. I will repeat because this has been incredibly hard for you.

I was saying that the new changes were good, but I wished the “daily quest” specifically wouldn’t be set to account, but to characters still. The characters still. The characters, not account, characters. The characters. Not account.

Not saying to keep the quest a week long, no no, I said change good! Change good! New change good! But change from allowing multiple characters benefit make sad. Let multiple characters daily have quest. Farm lots!

Do you understand now or are you still a brick?

Seems like you aren’t understanding. What I meant by playing more is the amount of alts. There are alts to level which is what pre-patch events have always been for catching up. The quests help with xp and currency. If you’re going to get your alts gear, you need a lot more currency then just getting all the rewards ‘once’.

Also, many issues of the event (event timer, bugs, low currency rate) were all reported in the PTR. So Blizzard doesn’t deserve any praise for finally deciding to do what they were supposed to. This company has had 20 years to get their crap in order. They don’t deserve anymore leniency.

I’m going with brick. However I will enjoy not keeping a spreadsheet of the event of who has done what, I suppose.

Edit: Apparently using alts is an unfair advantage to some people

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair on both ends. Also while playing an alt now to level it seems exp was nerfed quite a bit. It’s not awful as it’s now farmable, but it actually is kinda sad that it’s much slower. Not even getting a full level per boss kill.

that is so true :thinking: :laughing:

I don’t know about “best,” but it’s certainly improved drastically, and is definitely ‘good’ now.

I went from level 60 to 63 on my Shaman in one round just now. Seems pretty decent.

1 Like

Why does it smell musty now :nauseated_face:

What I wouldn’t give for them to fix the lag issue :disappointed:

1 Like

It should’ve been better designed in the first place, BUT I’d imagine most of us appreciate the quick fix.

There are currently some dragonflight currencies that are transferable, but not all.

I would argue that if you want more stuff, you should be putting in the effort to get more.
Not getting bonus quests so you put in the same effort as those who do not want extras.
And then of course it makes it so the most efficient route for everyone is to use alts.

I was using alts in the old version of this event.
I didnt enjoy it. I wanted to use my main. Was way less efficient though.
Now its the same no matter what character i use and every player is equal :slight_smile:

Besides, its not like it takes that long to gear up.
From tonight, ive got gear in every slot other than 2. So fully gearing a character in a day isnt bad going at all.

1 Like