Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

The event is currently in Searing Gorge, you’re in the wrong zone.

1 Like

And the boss continually spawns during that hour. Did you not read the post?? Any of it??

2 Likes

It has been somewhat fixed, you are in the wrong place.

Happy for the changes to the timing/spawning but - yeah…what is the purpose of warbands if you won’t let us use the feature the first event you make right at it’s launch???

indeed, i like bliz, however if we spend time in beta, and it doesn’t show up. and live becomes beta, whats the point? Seriously you have the longest running mmorpg ever. Many tried to pull you down, or take away your subscribers. You’ve maintained a great game nearly 20 years, be proud of what you have done, and fix this. Im fortunate to be able to log in at various time during the day. Onyxia failed to show and the lich king also failed. Plus the game crashed 3 times while I was flying fp to fp. C’mon Bliz.

How do you do this?

But thank you for the update.

The memories are warbound just put them in your warbank.

Also the echoes can be transferred in the currency tab.

Thanks Kaivax.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

So all these issues were mentioned in the PTR testing. Blizzard finally caved for some free praise. Not to mention now we’re getting punished by having alts since the quest is account-bound daily.

We’re being punished for having alts because Blizzard made it much easier to play, level and gear alts?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On the toon you want to transfer the currency to: Open you currency page, click on the currency, click transfer.

Imgur

1 Like

The currency itself, pull up your currencies tab, click residual memories, click transfer.

The quest is 3k Residual Memories, you can kill the boss for each zone 3 or 4 times an hour for 1400 each time.

Kudos, this is so much more enjoyable than what was initially active.

1 Like

I never will get the logic behind the “not getting special advantages is the same as being punished” mentality thats been going on.

Whose bright idea was it to make the memories capped at 20 then not able to grab the ones from the postmaster?

1 Like

Merge the memories and you can grab the ones in the mailbox.

This was probably from before the changes because capping them was harder. They probably didn’t think about it with the changes they made and left the cap as is. :sweat_smile:

This works if you haven’t already made the unique items from 20 and don’t have them sitting in your bags. Not so much if you do. They are tagged as unique.

I already made the ring. Can I please stop having memories flood my mailbox?

Thanks for rushing the patch. This is way more fun and enjoyable. Just a bug you need to crush.

2 Likes