Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

I don’t believe they make them bad intentionally.

I just think their tuning department is incompetent.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

1 Like

Thank you.

Its a massive buff to everyone regardless of alt status.

Like objectively its a fact.

1 Like

I can’t believe the complaining on a massive change for good holy jeebus.

1 Like

You should work for Blizzard. They love to kill fun any time they see it ingame, you’ll fit right in.

That would require reading and comprehension to know that. :wink:

2 Likes

Absolute proof to all the Blizzard white knights that being vocal with complaints does work!

1 Like

Sometimes. lol

1 Like

This is a good change. I would have barely gotten one set by the end of the whole event becuase I have like 3 characters and I don’t play every day and when I do it’s for like 2 hours so that’s 1 boss.

Worgen players have entered the chat.

unfortunately, there were near 50+ who just got jilted in the marsh.

1 Like

Yeah, when it reset at the top of the hour it started in Dragonblight. Now it’s Searing Gorge. Next up will be Dustwallow.

Event is definitely better now.

1 Like

ty for the info, at least they knocked 30 mins off the wait time.

Can spam do the boss. He continuously respawns the whole hour. Events are an hour apart now. 1.5k per kill per toon.

Its GG

1 Like

Is anything tested on the test servers anymore or just pushed live because after five hours of bosses bugging out and zone flipping I’m almost ready to say F this event entirely. Bad enough it started off an hour and half waits, then it’s shortened and suddenly zones start flipping and timers restart? If I gotta wait I’ll wait just let me know when this crap is stable so I can actually plan my play time again.

Just try it now, it’s much better.

1 Like

That’s great but the one in Duskwallow Marsh failed to appear and we’re all just sitting here. I can’t stay up another hour and a half for the next one. Still the worst pre-patch event ever. Utterly frustrating and disappointing.

3 Likes

They’re hourly now. And it’ll still be going for another, what, 3 weeks?

I’m there and can concur. Also, nice mog Nemisys! Hails! (Blizz this isn’t fixed).

1 Like