Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Could you fix the event so that it works? The Searing Gorge event was missing a memory, it requires 6 but only 5 activated. The other day mobs in one of the Dragon light memories never spawned. I wouldn’t be as worried about how often the event popped up if it worked.

4 Likes

Thank you! Sounds great!

1 Like

Yay! I am so glad to hear this. Honestly, this gives me more confidence that Blizzard has been listening. I feel like we’ve seen great improvements but this was a real test of communication/action. There have been a couple of fumbles, but I am happy to see this quick action to make necessary adjustments. Thank you!

4 Likes

On one hand I’m glad to see these changes.
On the other I am just astonished that you needed “feedback” to know a 10 minute window every 90 minutes wasn’t good.

41 Likes

Other than the part about changing the weekly quest you can do on all alts to a daily quest you can only do once per account per day, this all sounds great

7 Likes

funny thing is that you could get everything on 1 character. would it be a little bit grindy? sure! this is a mmorpg.

but we understand. todays generation. the whole, gimmie it, here and now or i will unsub!

why is franklin here when hes suppose to be getting forklift certified and helping the kid break out

1 Like

OMG Thank you so very, very much!!!

This is wonderful!

Thank you for listening. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:sunflower:

4 Likes

yes, if we weren’t louder on the forums and social media, I doubt they would have fixed it

8 Likes

Everyone is getting excited for something that isn’t here yet, it may or may not even work.

Thank you. This alone I think resolves a ton of the friction thus far.

7 Likes

This sounds both wonderful and engaging. I’ll try to get on the PTR today once my work is complete.

3 Likes

I think the event was supposed to speed up as the weeks went along, I can try to find the wowhead post again. Yet similar to when I called out the upgrade costs for this tier, its been interesting to see how they set the bar stupid high, and then dial it back down by a significant amount. It makes it seem like someone on the dev team is essentially being a dictator when it comes to these systems, and is only being vetoed when things inevitably prove to be problematic that their forced to change it.

7 Likes

6 Likes

So now I can only do this three times a day to get anything?

5 Likes

That’s really nice!

Please also consider increasing the XP from objectives/bosses for people who want to level some alts <3

5 Likes

Thank you, love you. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Changing it to a daily is good, but the currency would need to be adjusted to make me feel like I’m not shafted for no longer throwing alts at it as I please.

19 Likes

Allow the gear to be converted into tier, and give us a way to spend extra currency on crests / flightstones, you will have yourself an engaging event with plenty of stuff to enjoy and grind.

4 Likes

It’s weird that Blizzard can’t even get a rehash of the same pre-patch event they’ve been doing for years (and doesn’t really introduce anything more than recolors) - and we pay 15.00$/month for this. It’s scary how ya’ll are so appeased by them doing the absolute bare minimum.

Stop making this stuff time-gated for the sake of making things last longer. You already have our money. Let us play it at the pace we want. Give us new things, not just recolors of gear from several expansions ago and mounts from vanilla that look dated and sad.

17 Likes