Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

I agree with the negligence idea, I think the team that does the events just doesn’t listen to feedback until the CMs go “yo guys, fix yo stuff we’re getting slammed”. In fact I think their feedback system is broken because it has often failures.

1 Like

Love the quick response. Thank you! /applaud

1 Like

If they were so irrelevant, they wouldn’t have changed them to account-bound. Just because you don’t care, doesn’t mean other people won’t care.

They are irrelevant now because you can farm a zone for an hour straight with repeatable bosses and objectives, all of which give you the same things and more.

Good lord, I’ve never seen so many people get so upset over changes that actually make their lives easier for once.

2 Likes

Is there going to be any changes to make the Recruit’s gear sources less of a nightmare to collect for collectors? Having to keep doing events with fresh alts I will never touch again praying for decent RNG in a limited time event JUST after doing it for Remix is really messed up.

Friends don’t let friend do altoholics :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh goodie. Unpaid labor for a temporary event so by the time you fix stuff. Its over. And then we do it all over again.

thank you (:

1 Like

Did they have some downtime to fix that? I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere. Some Remix achievements are still bugged on rewarding exalted status.

Anyone testing it on ptr in Chromie Time - getting horrid scaling when the phase is all Chromie Time levelers to the point the boss despawns after 20 minutes of all the lowbies not being able to kill it fast enough with the crazy HP.

They mentioned it.

1 Like

Thanks for the fixes. It’s good to be heard.

1 Like

I farmed up 10k last night in like an hour of game play. Whats the issue?

1 Like

They also use Beta and the PTR as a marketing tool now, they give the well known WoW influencers invites to hype it up through their channels, and like you said, really no real changes.

1 Like

Due to some confusion on my realm group, for anyone reading this. The changes appear to now be live.

2 Likes

The purpose wasn’t to shortcut the reward pacing with an alt army, it was to make it easier for your mains progress to help out your alts.

ya to little to late… just tryed the event… apparently got a 1 hour or more wait to do the event… you get what like 3 quests with some cinematics ok thats cool… then these event… not even gona both with them…

Dear blizzard you wasted money paying people to make these… im not even gona both with them… i want to PLAY THE GAME!!! Not stand around waiting to play… like seriously… WHY ARE YOU GATING 480 GEAR AND A HEIRLOOM with 3 weeks to go… WHAT SENSE does that make…

id personally fire whoever thought it was a good idea to put long timers on these events… they serve zero purpose besides pushing people to go do other content instead.

2 Likes

Wait, does that mean I can only do the quests once a day per account? No longer per character?

2 Likes

SO MUCH BETTER
thanks you guys

3 Likes

Yes, but you can repeat the mini events and boss 3 or 4 times each hour.

So the 3k you get from the quest is miniscule now.

2 Likes