Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Sadly still on ptr but hopefully they hit live sooner than later as these are fantastic changes that make me want to play the event.

And it’ll take them an hour to go from 45-70 now, instead of weeks with this event. So it is much better.

THANK THE TRADE PRINCE!!! finally we can try to enjoy this Pre expansion event let’s hope each boss also gets a chance to drop their respective mounts as well how great would it be to get hourly chances at a invincible or Onyxian Drake mount drop :sob::star_struck::partying_face:

Some of them are nostalgia others have Legion mage tower achievement skins which I don’t think carry over to all other of the same class yet. So I’ll want to eventually get them into pvp to get the final skins and such.

that sounds like a player problem not a game problem. having double digit alts is grounds to seek help

like the guy up there with 65 alts. jfc

Pffft lol. You reside on the wrong dimensional plane, sir.

Having them is not an issue.
Playing them all might be.

I personally play one of each class, and usually only 4 chars per week, despite having 26 “active” chars, soon to be 13 again (13 remix, 13 retail).

Its not a W, it should of never been released in this state to start with. That and the fix hasn’t been applied live yet.

lol…I’m beyond help…

You mean Champ track? Yes. But not from the quest. Only from the first kill a week. So one piece a week. The quest never gave gear. Which means you should still be getting that once a week per character.

And you’re still getting 480 gear drops from constant boss kills You’re going into a new expansion in a few weeks where you can still own things in the face with ilevel 400 alts. You aren’t gearing for M+ here.

1 Like

Rare Blizzard W

I just tossed gold at it but you are right. I never spend the gold on weapons. TW badges are the way to go for me. When and if I have them mind you. I have been skimping out on time walking as of late.

I started with one of each class.

Then Remix happened and I did one of each class again, but on the opposite faction. That only took a month, so I started others for various races.

I get that I’m in the minority here. Most of them won’t actually even be played, it’s just to have them. Mostly to allow rerolling to be quicker/easier in future. I’ll probably only try to gear two alts with the pre patch.

To be fair, I only play wow three hours like three or four days a week, but after the remix changed it was so easily to level characters that I ended up leveling like 30 new toons

I deleted most of them, but you get 40k bronze just for hitting 70, which is enough for 1 rare mount or 8 raid transmogs, so I’d just create one, get the bronze, buy the thing, delete and go again.

No way people with 50 or more alts are playing them equally, that’s just impossible.

I imagine most of them can’t decide what to play, or role play as different toons as the mood hits, or they’re profession goblins doing crafting dailies, etc.

so for finality and ultimate clarity, a event will always be up?

All 3 events always up.

And hopefully a knock-on effect of reducing lag since you can go anywhere anytime instead of packing all at once.

1 Like

I know, just saying though. It’s a net improvement overall, by far.

World of Warcraft has been out for just shy of 20 years, having double digits in alts is something probably most people have done if they play regularly.

I know I’ve definitely read the ridiculous take of the day, congratulations.

Awesome job. Glad to see Blizzard both listening and engaging.

Now do the flying swap :slight_smile:

What part of gear for Radiant Echoes being Warband Bound (Basically account bound since one can rotate toons in and out of one’s WaRBAND) do these people not get .

I feel like I should offer them a penny for their thoughts and expect change back .