Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

The question is will you get the memories with each boss kill or only on the first. If it’s with every kill that would be great.

most people would rather play the game then play something else for 80 minutes out of every 90

1 Like

Every kill
Ive been testing it on ptr

But 4 is bigger than 3…

2 Likes

Playing the game is now wasting your time? :rofl:

If the game was fun, sure. But spamming AOE in a zone for 80 mins isn’t my idea of fun. I rather do something else

1 Like

then do that i guess, you can still get the same mount as 20 characters in a week before by just logging in for each event once a day

1 Like

Fine I guess that’s “fair” since I was doing 3 a day. So 21 a week. I’d hit the bosses from 1230pm-1230am then call it a night.

thank you, that is great to know.

You’re missing the key to what I’ve been saying the whole time so I will say this again in many ways and hope you get it.
You’re losing out on experience if all of these changes go through but the quests are account bound instead of character bound.
you can get more if these changes go through with the quests being tied to characters as a daily instead of account bound
More characters can benefit from experience the quests give by these changes going through and the quests staying stuck to characters vs stuck to your full account
These changes going through are awesome, but we would get more out of it if the quests weren’t changed to account bound and let us stay with characters being able to do them

I don’t know how to reword this any way differently as you’re not understanding what I’m saying. We agree these changes are great, I’m saying it shouldn’t be account locked though because we could still have more with it being with each character.

Each boss kill, regardless of quest, is getting you 1500 currency, gear, crests, flightstones and XP. So you can still run it the same way as you did before— and even moreso.

3 dailies will get you another 9000 currency, more gear, etc.

No. You aren’t. But you’re incapable of comprehending simple math and time.

Done and done. Have a better day.

So youre saying you recognise that these changes put you in a much better position than you are now.

But… you want more because its theoretically possible for you to get more?

Yes?
This is not a bad thing.

People with 50 alts shouldn’t just get 3x the rewards by swapping to another alt for each boss cycle vs people who stick to 1 character. Warbands and account wide stuff are supposed to be QoL, not something to provide tangible advantage to alt armies vs those who aren’t altoholics.

1 Like

When leveling multiple characters per day yes, if these changes went through one could get more out of it by having them tied to characters vs just the whole account. I’m not saying things are “bad” I’m saying more could be gotten out of it. Thank you for actually understanding me and not being like this other who is… difficult to say the least.

you are beyond help with not being able to understand what I’m saying. It’s like you’re actually trying to misunderstand me on purpose at this point which is astonishing.

Apparently leveling three characters to max in an hour as opposed to slowly leveling three characters over weeks is somehow worse. :upside_down_face:

Literally yes because that’s how math works. At least you have an understanding of what was said finally.

Leveling faster is worse than leveling slower because Math?

The education system truly has failed.

2 Likes

fyi, the quest gives a pittance of xp

out of 35k to level, it gives me 8k, a single boss kill is 1.5 levels

While I haven’t leveled my own alts through this yet, I’ve seen characters explode with levels when turning in the quests. So that I find curious.