Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

:point_down:

It’s right there in the OP…

Yep. It’s time. Have to make dinner anyway. And I’d like to save what little of my sanity is left. LOL

1 Like

Of course and I will. I just meant the option to do the daily quest on alts if it’s in the same day won’t be an option.

Which means the quests aren’t overpowered, which means there was 0 reason to ever change them in the 1st place.

My god! Are you NEVER happy? This is a win. Take it and hush

Because then people may feel compelled to hop between all of their alts to get Alt*4400 memories per hour since there is no real ‘missing’ the boss.

I’m happy a lot actually lol. Most of the time? I appreciate your concern.

The event is still lame as can be, sorry dude. IDK what compels people to put their forehead to the pavement for this silly company, while also throwing money directly into their pockets.

Okay just so I have this right. Right now if I wanted to and had the time. I could do these quests on 20 characters through out the week. Thus getting 4,500 residual memories for each character. Totaling 90,000 residual memories. With this new formula I can do the quests on 7 character throughout the week… sooooo. Also lets not forget that each character has a chance of getting armor to drop as well.

The drop from the bosses are now 1500 instead of 500 along with crests and you farm bosses until your heart gives out. The quests are actually not important anymore. Just tested it on the PTR and the scenarios are giving 200 instead of 100.

well i can only guess what that means until its put in practice… does this mean indef respawning events? if so, thats ideal.

you should get on the PTR now and test it - you probably won’t think it so great.

WHAT /unloads gun and puts it away while grumbling :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

now you can farm to your hearts content, likely getting more than 90k

The boss now gives 1400 memories, flight stones, and crests.
But, the boss can now be killed multiple times per hour.

So effectively you can do the original version of the quest multiple times an hour.

As well as each day getting 9k from the dailies.

This is a huge buff to memory gains.

1 Like

You absolutely don’t. Let’s break this down into the elementary level that you tried and did not succeed at doing.

One quest = 3 apples.

One boss kill = 1 apple.

Event takes 8 minutes, probably less now that they’re scaling back the time it takes to kill the bosses. So let’s say 10 boss kills in an hour.

So you’re getting 3 apples in 1.5 hours right now.

The change means you’re getting 10 apples in 1 hour.

3 quests a week means 9 apples a week.

10 boss kills an hour means… I ain’t doin’ that math for a week’s worth of apples.

You’re done.

The math is if you do each quest daily after the update and you only kill the last boss each time (and get no extra) you will get 92,400 memories. 9000 for the three dailies and 4200 for the three bosses per day within the span of a three hour window.

Only if you spend a lot more time waiting for boss to spawn and sitting in the zone a lot longer then 10 mins at a time

instead of waiting for 80 minutes to play for 10?

and you shouldn’t be waiting, you should be actively helping

Yes. It means the zone is active for an hour to repeat doing the mini event to spawn the boss, then doing the mini event again to spawn the boss, then rinse, repeat for the entire hour and then move on to the next zone.

Who said I was waiting? I had a watch that would go off on a timer my next toon in the spot waiting for boss to spawn. It was reliable and predictable and didn’t waste my time

As in i’d login for 10 min then logoff again and go back to real life til the next one