Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

If the drops are still once per day, I’m still going to have to do it on alts.

according to wowhead they are not.

What waits below is dangerous. Take this :beer: It may help with the migraine.

2 Likes

While I agree with changing it to a daily quest instead of weekly, I would like to see the quest stay character-based. If you make it account based then you can only do each quest 1 time per day, with no choice in the matter. Character based removes the feeling of “needing to do them on alts” but not the ability to if we so desire. I was quite fine doing the quests on my alts, personally.

1 Like

I thank you for response on this situation but however, this is a not good starts for you guys. There’s alot of problem from both events and pre patch itself. Everything is bugged from quests to class talents and top on that, World event was just a another disappointment event. This suppose to be the 20th anniversary of WoW and should of been something for us to remember for years to come. But what we got here was a 10 min even zerg fest that was cheaply made and there folks who post feed about it on beta forms and it was ignored. We had cooler events that were way better than this like Scourge invaded the capital cities, or even The Burning Legion attacking world wide. Those were epic events, this is a forgettable event, and I do wish for your team to do lot better for Midnight expansion. Right now, many fans on here and in game feels like TWW will be another disappointment expansion because of lack of heart from the devs.

Exactly. You get it. These people do not. We should still have choice to do them on alts if we want to. Nobody is “forced” to.

Incredible, fast and accurate fixes right as the feedback comes in. GJ! :smiley:

okay, lets break this down because you’re struggling.

If Timmy gets 1 apple for every event he attends, and 5 for completing the daily. Lets say Timmy gets all 6 + the boss, so in total 7. This means that he will get now 12 apples because of each event plus the daily 7 + 5.

However, due to this change, Sally his sister can only get 7 apples when she tries because she’s in the same household if Sally wanted to level up that day as well.

Do you understand now?

(In this case apples are experience drops. If you struggle to understand this, I’m sorry that basic word math problems caused you issues in first grade.)

The veteran gear drops for completing the event or side events were never once a day.

You get more of everything by continuous kills. XP, currency, Flightstones, Crests and gear.

Constant. Kills.

How is this beyond you?!

Constantly run on an alt. level from 60-70 in 20 minutes. Swap to new alt. Level from 60-70 again in another 20 minutes. Get all the gear, flightstones, crets, currency every single kill on every alt.

What is so hard to understand there??

You’re literally getting MORE currency, gear, flightstones, crests and XP this way without the darn quests.

Thanks. LOL

2 Likes

The changes on the PTR definitely sound good to me.

I would have preferred if the daily quests in the three zones were per character-bound rather than account bound, as that way I’d be able to do a full loop, turn in the quest, change to an alt, repeat that loop, rinse, repeat.

Sounds more fun for me to do it that way than staying on just one character. Wish they kept that option open for those that choose to do it that way instead of not giving us the choice. (with the daily quest option I mean)

I’m glad that the event repeats on a loop per each hour in one of the three zones it’s in and that the rewards are better, but it’s okay to be disappointed about it being account bound for the daily quests.

People will have their own opinions on which is better, account bound daily quest or per character daily quest and that’s fine, I’m not here to change someone’s opinion or stance, simply offering my feedback for Blizzard.

60-70 in 20 mins…is that fast or slow?

take the information and make the judgement for yourself, it’s not hard

2 Likes

I’d step away. If they don’t get it, I doubt any further messages would help. I’m on your side btw.

what do you mean by this?

They have baked the rewards from the original version of the quest in to the event itself now.

So each kill of the boss basically gives what the quest did.
Only you can now kill the boss multiple times per hour.

So this is a net gain for the players.
Those with alts still get more in the new version than the live version.

1 Like

just goes to show they don’t play their own game that’s why they were so stingy initially

they were acting as if we are getting Mythic level gear from this even lmao

Does the daily quest give a large bulk of experience, yes or no? If yes (and I believe it does), this gives a net loss of potential by making it daily account bound instead of daily character bound.

But ah… While this would certainly fix the problems with the current event, the bigger issue is with the event being pretty boring, and we can’t even convert our gear to tier to play the alts we create.

i mean, you can still switch to alts whenever you want