Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

RIGHT?! My IQ is dropping just reading this insanity…

I can’t anymore. I just can’t.

https://i.ibb.co/cCGXWWb/noises.png

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

farm on the alts if you want, this just removes the advantage for having an army of them

It’s a good start, but why not have them all running simultaneously? Pick which one you want to do and then go from there.

I have 50 alts.

YOU DO.

Here, lemme help with more noises…

1 Like

Incorrect. Try again and take your time to think.

If these changes were to go live, but instead of the quests being account bound they are character bound as a daily, will you be able to level alts (meaning several here) faster or slower?

they do need to make sure each zone has enough people doing them, hence the slight funneling

People still buy the heirloom upgrades with gold? I always thought everyone just knew by now to go with TW badges or holiday currencies.

1 Like

likely the same as people are reporting massive buffs to boss kills, like a level a kill

But changing the quest to once per account was an unneeded change, that didn’t need to happen. Just so 1 toon players stop complaining. Sick of other players forcing their 1 toon playstyle on others

you’re literally the person who thinks the 1/3 burger is smaller here, rofl. The irony is incredible.

1 Like

1 Like

And now my IQ is dropping. Kaivax, if you’re watching this mess…RUN.

or maybe its not great for the game to give people with massive amounts of alts a huge advantage?

there’s a reason in TWW quest rep is once per account

Prior:
Weekly with each event being availabe for 5 minutes out of 90. So to do it on more than 7 alts a week, you’d have to be waiting for an extra 4.5 hours instead of doing one alt per day.
Update:
You can do them all daily, so 7x a week in 3 hours without needing to catch the first 5 minute window. Doing it extra times still grants the drops/currencies but can be done repeatedly in the 1 hour window instead of waiting 90 minutes.

I don’t care about rep at all anyway. I only care if the quest involves loot boxes and/or currency to upgrade gear. Which these quests do that

Not incorrect. You continuously level from killing bosses and doing the events to spawn the bosses. It’s 1.5 level PER BOSS KILL right now on PTR.

How is this beyond your comprehension??? How is waiting an hour and a half for two levels for a quest in any way, shape or form faster than continuously getting 1.5 levels and getting ten levels in 20 minutes?!

1 Like

Their answer should result in a IQ drop of at least 20-30.

1 Like