Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

why a hour? 24 hrs in a day and i have to use one of them on a event boss?
this prepatch disapoints.

So you claim to be going a step forward but of course you have to add this to take two steps backwards.

Blizzard never change.

This is the crap that is making me switch to FFXIV permanently.

You had your chance and you blew it. Bye!

No. 1 toon is so boring. Like I said when game is unfriendly alts like BFA, I just don’t play. 1 toon is so incredibly boring.

ETA: I’m the type I rather do 1 M+ on 20+ toons a week then do 20+ runs on 1 toon a week

Because it really doesn’t matter anymore. The scenarios and bosses will continuously run in that zone for an hour to continuously get rewards.

There is nothing stopping you from hopping on alts to farm in the span of an hour. You just don’t need to rely on quests anymore. Well, I’ll rephrase. There won’t be anything stopping you, based on the PTR changes hopefully coming within the next few days.

I never said just 1 char, i said 65 is exccessive, and your compulsion to try and complete it on everyone is a self-inflicted problem,

People rarely read anymore. I can’t count how many times I’ve explained the event before the changes. They kept calling it buggy (yes, some bugged), when they were actually just showing up well after the bosses were killed.

But there’s going to be no reason to either. It will just feel like a pointless grind. Watch netflix, barely pay attention, spam AOE and kill boss over and over. Mindless, not a feeling of “okay this toon is done, time for the next”

I rather get the quest reward vs have to kill the boss twice

Because these quests are now account bound, on smaller shards/servers I wonder if the boss will be spawned past the first time since there’s no incentive for people to come back to that same active zone with another character.

It may still be very similar to how it is on live in that aspect. Full servers of course will always have people taking their characters to there.

1 Like

Okay lets try this again in a very simple way as I understand this conversation is hard for you.

If these changes go through but are allowed to have the quests be daily character bound instead of daily account bound, will you level alts faster or slower than if they’re restricted to account bound?

1 Like

Will have to see.

Straightforward fix which should resolve the majority of complaints here I think. I know it will for me (assuming it works as described here)

You :clap: aren’t :clap: limited :clap: to :clap: one :clap: character. :clap:

READ.

My god… there really is no making you happy. :roll_eyes:

The days of grindy play hopefully gone i don’t mine doing some BUT 1 RESIDUAL MEMORIES per mob when you need 2000 is more grind then i want .

The incentive exists. The entire thing is repeatable. For an hour.

Looks good guys, although I wish you’d scale the individual echo events, before the boss, so we can experience them rather than roflstomping everything, this isn’t the M+ race! Currently, if you blink, the echo events are done. I did one yesterday for like 30 sec, then flew from point to point, each disappearing before arriving at them (leaving immediately after end of the prior)

You will level faster. I’ve said this three times now.

You can currently spam the event on PTR without quests and level 60-70 in 20 minutes.

What don’t you comprehend about that??

This is starting to feel like that time when the 1/3 pounder burger failed because people thought 1/4 pounder burgers were bigger.

3 Likes

Why would someone like you complain if the quests were daily on each character ? Because you’d then still feel “forced” to have/use alts?

Those with ALTS - who wants them and puts the time into them SHOULD GET BENEFIT from having them. Having them is never forced on anyone else, but don’t punish us for it