Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

So then what I said initially isn’t invalid. Thank you.

Would’ve taken anyone at Blizzard 3 seconds after they downed a boss to realize “Wait this is it?” I really want to crawl into the minds of the devs that make this kind of slop and then release it thinking they did a great job. I want to know what if anything is going through their heads.

2 Likes

I can’t believe these weren’t a thing to begin with. The format was ridiculous and it shouldn’t take us complaining for you to understand.

1 Like

Since copying is a thing there at HQ, why not just copy Legion’s invasions? That was the peak pre-patch and should be the standard for quality control to measure success for a pre-patch. You only get one chance to get this right the first time. Right now, it makes your devs look lazy and weak compared to what old Blizzard did.

1 Like

It took this long for beta feedback to be considered?

1 Like

I’ve done this for a few characters, but I still want another option that doesn’t leave them stuck in pandaria for a month.

And an emergency PTR. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, in otherwords, punished. Lets put it this way, the 480 Gear that is rewarded: Then look at the upgrades around the 5th upgrade. Then look at the source from the event that is required to upgrade.

Tell me we’re not allowed to gear and upgrade our alts. Tell me this is not punishment towards altaholics.

How about the lag? You folks are obsessed with sharding but don’t do it here. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Are you purposely ignoring that every boss kill gets you 1400 currency now? And that it’s continual kills over and over and over even after the quest?

sighs :point_down:

I don’t know how much more plain they can make this.

It is, because you can level characters in 20 minutes without the freaking quests.

1 Like

Before you start kissing the steaming pile of crap that you’ve been given, let’s see what happens with these fixes. Hopefully they fix it so you don’t wait and then get ZERO memories for your time off bosses.

1 Like

Just do the event on your alts to earn the gear and the flightstones, and the crests, and fully upgrade it.

Whats going to stop you?

Not getting extra advantages is absolutely not a punishment XD

The quest awards the crest. You know, the thing they going to change to be account wide.

Ah, i see you didnt actually look in to the changes then :slight_smile:
You get those from the boss who you can kill multiple times per hour.
You can farm them in this event.

I don’t know how many times this needs posted…

Ok but each boss kill gives gear and it’s not always going to be gear the toon killing the boss can use so that can be given to alts via the warbands bank .

With the incoming changes that will speed up the process to where like I said the only reason to do it with alts is to level them .

You truly are a glass half empty type aren’t you. They say they are making changes to improve things for the event but yet still not good enough for you.

I don’t think any thing they do would ever make you happy to be honest .

1 Like

There is a HUGE point actually. As previously stated you can just farm the amount of memories you want/need now very quickly.

Looking at 20k mount as easy work now.

My aim is for the heirloom ring for TWW leveling.

Right? You get all the stuff every single time, even after the quest. People are leveling alts from 60-70 on PTR in 20 minutes. You get Crests and Flightstones from boss kills now. You get more currency from boss kills now.

What more do they want?!

GIVE ME LIVE CHANGES NOW!

It’s obvious the PTR changes are well liked
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Don’t move the goal posts. Again, what I said wasn’t invalid.