Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Imagine being against alt-friendly gameplay. :rofl:

2 Likes

Might want to post to the in-development forums as this blue post mentioned → Radiant Echoes Improvements Incoming - #209 by Kaivax

1 Like

I really appreciate the buffs. But honestly? How many times does Blizzard have to craft some version of this message? Please for the love of all that’s holy start learning from these mistakes.

2 Likes

Othankgawd.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to pick fights or anything, but aren’t you arguing against being able to accomplish things faster? “funneling from alts to a main” is accomplishing things faster.

2 Likes

Does the boss respawn after the cycle repeats, or is it just the echoes?

This remains the worst prepatch event in history and doesnt excite me or feel fun like previous pre patch events, with legions still being one of the best as it had many old npcs with new voice acting talking about their plight and an existential threat.

This is just go here, kill this with Khadgar on loop saying “is this azeroths memories or ours?” Along with “I remembered this one!”

Its horrible boring and this timer just makes it worse and feels like the most low effort and unimaginative timegate in MMO history.

1 Like

Throwing in support to catalyst the gear to tier, pls Blizz.

1 Like

AWFUL change. So do the 3 quests in my main, logout for the day. Got it. My alts exist to keep me busy so I have stuff to do. When you do limits like this, alts become pointless and I lose my desire to even play this game. 1 toon = boring = why in BFA when it was so unfriendly to alts I just quit.

ALSO - I will NOT be “farming mobs” for currency. That too is boring. So if you want to do this you need to massively increase the daily reward in currency or heavily reduce vendor costs. I wont be grinding this event, spamming AOE over and over isn’t fun or engaging

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not entirely sure they understand what they’re arguing about.

2 Likes

Why bother switching it from per toon to account-bound? Isn’t the whole point of warbands to be able to funnel resources between your different toons? Who cares if some people are funneling the currency? Why does Blizzard constantly insist on getting in the way of their own players? It’s a pre-patch event. Let me have some fun, get some rewards, and gear up some alts.

6 Likes

The boss respawns but the cycle isnt as short as it is on live. You have to do more of the mini event things to get the boss to come back.

1 Like

You do realize the dailies are now account wide. So you can only do one alt a day now instead of five.

1 Like

:point_down:

1 Like

Just because the daily is account wide and not character based doesnt mean you cant do the event on alts if you want.

Its now up all the time and can be done 24/7 for rewards.

2 Likes

Thanks Blizz, this is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

They had made it sound like you kill the boss, and then the event will restart in the zone. Can you kill the boss again for another 500?

There’s no point though. Absolutely no point. Daily quests being character wide = reason to have alts in the first place. Now? back to 1 toon. I am the type I do my dailies and logoff the day. This just means I login for 10 min - 3x a day for the 3 quests and call it done for the day. Guess break time for me

1 Like

Much better haha, man feels better knowing other people won’t waste their time on needing to completely cater to the event.

Specially no down time between, this is what irked me about current dragon flight event design specially. Needed to set timers or macros so you dont miss out witch really isn’t something that should be needed

Thank you for listening to player feedback!!!