Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Is the gear going to be able to be converted to tier?

How can they prioritize something so subjective?

See when casuals are effected they listen :rofl:

3 Days it took

Keep in mind that there’s more than just the memories as a reward from the (currently) weekly quests – namely the drake crests and flightstones. If you make the quest account-bound, then players won’t have that source of flightstones and drake crests for their alts. (Granted, with the change from weekly to daily, you’d still be able to cover seven alts, but many players have even more than that…)

3 Likes

This doesn’t make sense to me. What did you expect players to do to earn all the rewards?

This is actually a nerf.
The thing to do is remove the quests completely and have the bosses drop the rewards. There’s no need to limit anything. Let players farm and get it done.

5 Likes

Any news on the landfall rep? Still broken and can’t get the class sets

Testing feedback thread right here

Thank you!

1 Like

Well, this to me is a question mark.
Wasnt that the purpouse of warband.
What this tell me is that the warband-ish currencies that will work acc wide will be very, Very! limited. When players find a way how to make use of it, it will instantly get hotfixed.

Kinda poses the question what was even the point of it.

8 Likes

This is why I continue to support Blizzard!

Well, they’re game developers :man_shrugging: If your event launch with a 1.5 hour timer between the main thing, that’s an issue and it was a clear one.

• Do a temporal pvp brawl for pvpers
  • Do the same Radiant echoes event
    …etc

they could do more that one approach too, so they can target multiple kind of players.

1 Like

Allow us to make tier with the gear at the catalyst.

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues putting pieces in the Warband bank. I do the event, head to the bank, put the pieces in, no problem.

dude my bar for happy is so low its actually insulting when a company can show up and crawl under that bar. im glad your bar is somehow at rock bottom for happy. it must be nice to be happy with a buggy mess

3 Likes

It’s specifically the stuff you get from the vendors doing this. The warbound pieces that drop from the event itself are working just fine.

Thank you, Blizzard. The only thing that would make this even better (by like a thousandfold) is if the gear could be catalyzed. Please! <3

I have been putting the memories in the Warbank, and they are just disappearing at 20. Anyway we can get compensated for our time for bosses not spawning? Losing 4.5 hours of my day with nothing to show for it, is rough.

1 Like

Yes, exactly this. Making the quests account wide is not helpful.
My husband and I have been thinking the same thing for a while before this event even started.

Timewarped badges for example. Watch them make the quest that rewards 500 for your first dungeon become account wide.

1 Like

I’d like to see an Ensemble option from the vendor, also. I mean, I’ll use the gear on alts, but I mainly want the mount (already have), the pets, and transmog. I don’t really need the stat gear. 5,000 Residual Memories per ensemble would be just perfect if all you want is the transmog.

2 Likes

Warbands was not for having an army of alts to funnel everything to your main. They said that repeatedly during development and when the feature was announced at Blizzcon. If players turn something into degenerate gameplay they’re going to break it.

1 Like

You heard this but not about Pathfinder.

Hmmm

3 Likes