R12 and R13 cannot release this horrible can it?

I have no confidence in this dev team for Classic+

I am playing casually until the end of SOD and that’s gonna be a wrap for me. There’s nothing [worthwhile] left to experience after that.

Cata has been pretty fun even tho they have left us with a 4 month raid tier so far.

Firelands will be a blast tho

The point was you need both, a reduction stat and more stam.
Like whats 150 more stam gonna do with our damage?

Sure we can agree with that, even though one obviously works if you want to go all-in on that, but it would probably make pvp feel wonky in other aspects.

Id smoke that rogue.

In your dreams.

I hate it when dopes say stuff like this. “Rankers who want to do the slow 3 players get gear every week make up most of the population” is based on what exactly?

1 Like

I don’t either but what can you do

Need blue to answer this please so we can unsub if they’re going to blatantly ignore pvp

1 Like

Just unsub I’m pretty sure everybody’s tired of killing you anyway

5 Likes

I haven’t died one time. Still on my first life

Yea right.

You still click your abilities, you’re dead every fight

you had to at least once. youre undead!

1 Like

As someone who got to rank 13 in 2005 before tapping out, lmao @ anyone who wants that horrible, horrible honor system back. How does anyone find that crap fun? Looking back I don’t know how I was stupid enough to do that, maybe its because I was 15.

I don’t think I could play on a fresh Era server again, already played that game. After SOD, its either classic+ or thats a wrap on WoW for me.

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

R13 gear was equivalent to ZG+BWL dps pieces, R14 weaps were between to Ashkandi/Ashjre’thul/DFB/Maladath and what AQ had on offer.

AQ gear strictly outperformed R13/R14 in PvP. Asking it to be equal to Naxx gear when BWL comes out is absolutely insane.

2 Likes

I know right lets make the PvP gear competitive with the raid gear for DPS so people don’t raid in p5.

Classic isn’t for everyone. But this is a classic season, as will all classic season be classic seasons.

1 Like

im a saying pvp gear should be made for every tier .

BWL = PVP gear
AQ = PVP gear

they could hold off on R13 until AQ 40 make it equivalent or close.

1 Like

Honestly there’s almost certainly going to be another PvP set at some point. After BWL theres at least 2 more raid tiers, probably 3 in SOD.

The PVP sets are literally a meme

Sorry but this is so false. Raiders will always raid. Considering classic dropped with r14 very early on, what happened? People still raided for INFERIOR GEAR. now consider pve gear is much better now for pve than the pvp set ever could match.

Its not false at all. R14 required playing 10-15 hours a day and only a handful of people could rank up on the higher end per week. Of course people raided for inferior gear in classic on release.

Ranking is incredibly easy in SOD, just afk in AV a few hours a week.

I agree with you that sod ranking is much easier, but honor cap for r13 im guessing is about 350-400k. Like raiding its not hard you just need to be there. But 350k honor is alot time invested. It may not take 15 hours a day but it might take 5 and not everyone has free time like that.
I dont even care im stoked about the r13 set the stam is insane for warrior.
But this idea that raiders will stop raiding if pvp gear is better is nonsense at best. Just like the other thread that said if T1 ends up on reel vendor that will be the end of raiding. Cmon guys no need to get so dramatic.