R12 and R13 cannot release this horrible can it?

What is the value in that 6 piece for pvp? Additional spell power / attack power won’t help you survive. If you want actual pvp gear, it needs to help you survive.

Like you all don’t ever come up with anything interesting that is pvp related. For example, as a rogue I would want my pvp 6 piece to give me cloak of shadows.

Throw some resistances on the PvP gear IMO

i.e. 6-piece gives +30 resist all

Not enough to be mandatory for raiding, but enough to add some survivability.

2 Likes

You think damage has no value in PVP? How do you kill players with no damage lol.

4 Likes

They’re itemized with survivability in mind, not nuking, not throughput, etc. They’re great for Tanks, average for everyone else, if you care about PvE.

Yeah but there’s a difference between being 2-3 str/agi behind AQ40 gear in exchange for 5-6 stam and being so far behind due to the new set bonuses and itemization to MC gear that there’s very little point in using it in the first place. Especially since some classes hardly need the extra survivability anyway and others are so far behind on damage and survivability that the set is useless entirely. It’s a pretty odd time investment for the rank gear to be functionally useless before it even releases.

1 Like

I think there are other far more valuable pvp things that can be added to sets than damage, but you unoriginal clowns don’t actually want pvp gear so ask for things like damage.

Dude, warrior T1 is as good as r13 and has 10% damage 10% crit for changing stances. The 10-20 stam per piece you’re getting to wear r13 set is not offsetting that gap. Especially when our damage is bad with the 10% damage buff.
It’s literally pointless to even grind to obtain the set because it’s so far behind. Rogue probably one of the few classes that could even use r13 because you guys do enough damage as is just smashing frontstabs, extra stam prolly great for you.

Stop defending this low effort “here have 10-20 extra stam on it because it’s a PvP item” design. It’s worse than MC gear before the set bonuses.

1 Like

Real pvpers use full PVE DPS gear.

Who needs to survive, just kill them faster

Yea sods gunna rip on aq opening.

A lot of people DO NOT enjoying raiding. Wow was built on the world being alive and all the pvp shenanigans going on.

Anytime you want to read my posts, that would be great. I am suggesting that a blanket request for things like damage or stamina is lazy and dumb.

Like I already said, I would prefer things that add value to my pvp set. For example, 6 piece for rogues could give cloak of shadows. 2 piece could be something that reduces all damage taken from players by 90 percent on a 2 minute timer. You know, stuff that actually plays in pvp rather than the garbage you clowns are asking for.

Straight up, if people were asking for stuff that makes sense for pvp, you get my support. They aren’t though. They just want comparable gear to pve. It is lazy and boring.

Rogue doesn’t need cloak. If YOU need it, it’s a skill issue. (If you need help with this I recommend studying Perplexity’s gameplay, but if you don’t like him Traxe or Nhyt are also great options)

The sets need a full update statistically and on set bonuses because they’re behind MC gear. MC gear which is significantly less time consuming to obtain. They originally sat roughly between BWL and AQ40 gear.

Damage reductions in PvP are a neat idea in theory until you completely kill warrior because now not only do they do no damage but they don’t generate rage from hits either. We already have this problem against some classes and it will continue to get worse unless blizzard does something, which they won’t but I’m saying it now for the “I told you so.”

You haven’t thought out the issues with your suggestions and that’s why I ignored them.

Wow was built as a PVE game.

Majority of people are here for PVE.

Hence why the game is dead until Tuesday, then everyone logs on raids and logs off.

#sigh. I don’t recall saying anything about NEEDING it. It would be a very useful tool in a rogue’s kit, but you are too st…st…stupid to understand the nuance.

It is almost like they could add something to a set that penetrates damage reduction against players that can be used on a timer or something.

Except they don’t. They need other features to make them more attractive and useful for pvp.

You clowns are all the same. Mah gear needs to be better because pvp. No. It needs to be pvp focused because pvp. I also doubt they will rework the gear in sod. They should. But they shouldn’t do it the way all of you are begging for. The gear needs to actually apply to pvp and make pvp more fun and balanced.

Rogue definitely does not need cloak but the r13 gear should not be worse than the current dungeon gear thats just wild.

I didn’t ask for anything buddy. Except for a full rework to make the gear usable in the first place but I know it’s difficult to understand that kind of nuance.

I’m in agreement man. I only bothered finishing my r10 push because I was bored, despite having t1 helm/shoulders. The sets are awful. And making them only available after BWL drops when they’re already obsolete is even worse.

Your example is a direct comparison to t1 followed by a statement that is a direct comparison to t2.5 from classic. You are strongly implying that the only changes needed are statistical to put the sets on par with pve sets. All that does is provide an alternate avenue for pve gear.

The gear needs a complete rework to make pvp viable and fun. Simply making them statistically on par with 2.5 doesn’t achieve that. You really are a clown.

For me even if they gave the pvp gear more survivability and less damage which is how pvp gear should be id still rather wear the pve set.

Damage more fun than survival

I made a direct comparison to T1 because R13 is worse statistically already than the T1 gear you can get raid logging and playing 3 hours (or less) a week BEFORE even including the set bonuses in the equation. R13 gear is straight up unusable and needs to be re-itemized with new set bonuses to be worth grinding for in the first place.

ON TOP OF THAT, it’s likely coming out with BWL as a best case scenario, when it’s already worse than what you can obtain, again, from raid logging and raiding a couple hours a week. The sets are pointless, all Blizzard did was throw 10-20 stamina onto each piece for warrior and that doesn’t even fix warrior’s survivability issues in PvP, while making our damage issues even worse. It’s brainless.

That’s just it. I don’t think they should do either. They can adjust the stats, but ultimately they need to give you a reason to use it over much more easily attained pve gear.

It can’t be something simple like more stamina. It needs to be stuff that adds to your options making the skill of pvp higher. It is why I keep harping on things like adding skills to set bonuses.

I am not seeing why you are arguing with me then since I agree. I don’t agree with what needs to be done.