R12 and R13 cannot release this horrible can it?

Based on what criteria exactly? Oh. The “trust me bro” criteria.

Not saying you are wrong or right. I tend to think there were other criteria that had a lot more impact (like Naxx being enough higher difficulty that Andy’s couldn’t easily run it), but I don’t know.

Right now you haven’t provided anything that moves the needle for my opinion on why it falls off after aq.

Some of us don’t take 20 years to figure out we were, I mean we make mistakes.

I was trying to give you a hint with the reply lol.

they hate/don’t understand classic PvP, so I wouldn’t be surprised lol :expressionless:

2 Likes

It isn’t that. This is an experimental game mode specifically so they can try to do funky things for classic plus. They already know they can make pvp more balanced by introducing resilience on gear again. So yeah, pvp stuff is not prioritized in this version.

Honestly they probably should have already introduced it to sod.

I’m tired of them TBH…I just hope these other Developers continue to step up, some of these games on the horizon look promising with some meaningful PVP. Hopefully they stick the landing so to speak, so I can officially forgot about this “Small Indie Company” to get my MMO fix.

1 Like

resilience is a terrible solution though :expressionless: you shouldn’t be required to obtain a PvP-only stat to do well in PvP.

2 Likes

the same thing we do every bg pinky…

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

1 Like

every new game these days is just some variant of team shooter :expressionless: nobody’s even attempting to make a good modern MMO.

1 Like

I don’t particularly love resilience, but I also don’t particularly like the overlap between pve and pvp gear. There is no good reason the best dagger should be buried behind a pvp grind.

1 Like

They are a failing model so it isn’t that surprising. Even the league mmo sounds like it is basically dead.

Even Ghost crawler quit rofl

2 Likes

Yeah, all 200 of you

2019 died at AQ when pve geared was pub stomping non raiders.
Som died around the same point maybe just before… Same reasons.

The world dies off, were sick of watching raiders 1 shot the people who DO not enjoy raiding. PVP gear needs to be on par with pve or this cycle will continue until they stop messing with classic all together.

2 Likes

So you got nothing. K.

The funny thing about this is that you are actually asking for resilience gear. But that’s not what you ACTUALLY want. What you ACTUALLY want is a pvp avenue to be able to get pve bis gear. You are just couching it behind pvp concerns because you are a disingenuous clown.

Ask for resilience gear if you care about pvp otherwise shut up.

They need to buff the set bonuses at least.

2 part needs to be 60 stam.
6 part needs to be 80 spell power/120ap

This would still make them inferior to most of the PVE set bonuses

Like really wth is 23 spell power for a 6 set rank 13 as a set bonus. How the hell did they think this is acceptable after buffing the living hell out of PVE set bonus.

Can someone interviewing a dev ask them you think 6 set epic rank 13 set bonus should be 23 spell power??? Is this acceptable???

7 Likes

I’m done arguing with people like these PVE gatekeepers…

They will never learn that a lot of us do not give a blank about Raiding, they are so scared that we want to farm our PVP gear so we can come in and do that boring Don’t look the boss in his eyes when his tail raises silly crap… Never ever crosses their mind that we want to get the really good PVP gear to PVP MORE!

Anyways the way I look at it is you either give me what me and others want or we leave and your game dies a slow death. People need to understand that sometimes you just have to walk away. PVP people are the population folks, just look at the server Pops, it is on the PVP servers not the Normal ones and that is across all versions of WOW.

SOD Developers and these raiders think that PVPers leaving will not damage the game. Well it might be time for us to show them they are mistaken.

New World and Thrones of Liberty are coming later this month folks, might want to at least give them a try and see if either might be a place to hang out until something better comes along. Both are PVP oriented and the combat is pretty good in both now.

5 Likes

Cool. Then what changes to the gear do you want? If it doesn’t include something along the lines of “resilience or something similar” then you are absolutely full of it. Either ask for actual pvp gear or shut up. I haven’t seen one actual solution from any of you that doesn’t look a whole lot like “give us pve bis.” Offer something up bud. What changes to the rank gear would you make?

PVP gear should always be 10 to 15% weaker in offensive or healing output, and 10 to 15% stronger in defensive stats, on average, than PVE gear.

This standard needs to be maintained throughout the life of the end game.

4 Likes

Having 2 part give 60 stam would not make it BIS for PVE neither would having 6 set be 80 spell power 120 ap be bis PVE. The 4/6 sets for PVE are too powerful to ever make this BIS PVE

1 Like